2014 Final Production Numbers - arrived in the mail today

OaktownACE

Established Member
Just for you! I'm going blind from staring at all these numbers.

View attachment 26051

Compared the first sheet to a more read-able version of the 2013 numbers and made a couple fixes. Final version (V2) attached.

Thanks for the two spreadsheets.

Looks like my SGM with Recaro and Blue Accents starts as 1 of 45 bulit in the 10,000+ in the 2 year run. Then I'm sure it narrows a bit with my options but starting at 1 of 45 is pretty cool.

I'll have to order my build sheet now that they are out.

Thanks!

TFStang

Established Member
You definitely need to see GHG in person to appreciate it. Never liked the color in pics, but love it in person.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
OaktownACE: I'm one of those 45 with ya, we're even a smaller minority with our Glass Roof. I ddn't get the track pack.
Interestingly, met an older guy here in town with one but regular seats and no glass roof. He looked pissed when I pulled in the show. But I tried to tell him at least I have the Glass Roof and Recaros, so we weren't identical, mine was cooler. He didn't like that either. ;-)

You definitely need to see GHG in person to appreciate it. Never liked the color in pics, but love it in person.

Exactly, even better with the color changing stripes on the Boss 302.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
So our 5.8L motors are considered "big-blocks?"

No, not officially, just a nickname I've used on here but I do believe this will be the largest motor we will have for late-model GT500s. I don't see future Mustangs ever having bigger displacement, likely all will be Coyote 5.0 based and while they may have more HP/performance, I think we will have the largest displacement.
Also, the 5.4 is basically a tall-deck 4.6 and the 'big-block' modular as several engine builders have called it, and we have the biggest of the modular offered.
The fact my dad has a '67 GT500 and I have my '14, we like to think we have the first and last of the 'big-block' GT500s. ;-)
Who knows if they'll even make another GT500? Now that we know a GT350 is coming I definitely think we'll see an s550 GT500.
Getting this big engine was one of the reasons I bought my '14 instead of waiting for the SVT s550 model.
-J

Aftrbrnr

Established Member
At least they listed whatt country they went to unlike the 2013 sheet, I had to guess the number of Canadian cars based on the ones built with daytime running lights (I assume some DRL cars may have went to other countries that require that feature).

Cobra 6

Now I'm curious...

First, thanks OP.

I posted this on TS as well but I'll try here too.

Question for the group...

Actually, two.

1) I am in the military stationed overseas. My window sticker says "6 Germany", additionally under "Optional Equipment" its says "Export Price Label" and on the opposite side it says "EXPORT ONLY 7". My first question, is my Shelby consider "Export" or is it United States under the "Country" header on the spreadsheet provided?? This would yield either 1 of 59 (Export) or 1 of 1432 (US).

2) One of my options makes my Shelby 1 of 178 because it has "3.31 Final Drive Ratio Limited Slip Rear Axle"...ok, I'm apparently not savvy enough...what the hell is that??

Thanks for your time!

O.W. Kenobeno

Established Member
Not sure about the export thing but #2 is the axle all our cars have. The gear ratio in the rear end is 3.31 to 1. GT500s prior to '13 and '14 have a higher ratio (3.73 to 1 I think?) but someone who knows that better will surely jump in. Some guys swap out those gears on all years for different ratios as well.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
1) I am in the military stationed overseas. My window sticker says "6 Germany", additionally under "Optional Equipment" its says "Export Price Label" and on the opposite side it says "EXPORT ONLY 7". My first question, is my Shelby consider "Export" or is it United States under the "Country" header on the spreadsheet provided?? This would yield either 1 of 59 (Export) or 1 of 1432 (US).

2) One of my options makes my Shelby 1 of 178 because it has "3.31 Final Drive Ratio Limited Slip Rear Axle"...ok, I'm apparently not savvy enough...what the hell is that??

I'm also unsure about #1, but regarding #2...
45 A = Base Model Car
45 B = SVT Performance Pack Car
45 C = SVT Performance Pack and Track Pack Car

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Can't answer #1 but #2 is referring to you having the 820 base model without the PP and the Torsen differential.

Tom

Cobra 6

Thanks to all that responded...

After reviewing and reading your responses, I have 45C "SVTPP and TP"...unsure why my window sticker has the 45A "Limited Slip Rear Axle" AND the SVTPP and TP listed...odd, at any rate I'm either 1 of 59 for "Export" (still unknown there) or 1 of 503 "Shaker Audio System".

Again, thanks for the responses and I'll be interested to find out if my Shelby was/is an "Export" or not...more to follow.

/r

Cobra

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks to all that responded...

After reviewing and reading your responses, I have 45C "SVTPP and TP"...unsure why my window sticker has the 45A "Limited Slip Rear Axle" AND the SVTPP and TP listed...odd, at any rate I'm either 1 of 59 for "Export" (still unknown there) or 1 of 503 "Shaker Audio System".

Again, thanks for the responses and I'll be interested to find out if my Shelby was/is an "Export" or not...more to follow.

Ford didn't exactly do a great job of breaking things down and keeping descriptions consistent between various data sources. FWIW, my 2013 MY (SVTPP and TP) sticker is similar to yours. Ironically, it lists "UNIQUE 3.31 REAR-AXLE WITH TORSEN DIFFERENTIAL" under "FUNCTIONAL" "STANDARD EQUIPMENT", and "3.31 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE" under "OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT". Nothing like reversing the "STANDARD" and "OPTIONAL" equipment listings... :rollseyes

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for posting. I know I have at least 1 of 17 Grabber Blue base coupes. Might be fewer than that depending how many are made GB/Black stripe and the only other option being Recaro Seats.

I forget the number for 13s but it was similar.

Mines a base stripe delete Recaro only in Grabber.

ITS LIKE WE ARE THE SAME PERSON...almost

devincobra

Established Member
Hi there is your car a signature? We have a gray one with glass roof out there now!!! Cannot wait to see it were going crazy waiting!!! @oaktown

Finisher

2014finalproduction.jpg

Looks like I am 1 of 9 Verts with the white stripe and #30 of 92 verts.

Finisher

Can you send me this spreed sheet? I cannot read that one. I have a 2014 GT500 convertible SVT, white with blue strips and trying to find out how many?

Users who are viewing this thread