2014 Gt500 5.8 vs 2015 5.0

chevybeater

Established Member
Yeah, that's the power they put down stock. I'm still curious how op knows he is stock and will be stock on race day. The 13 can be at 700rwhp under 2k dollars. It's gonna come down to tires and who knows how to drive their beasts. Both bad ass cars. I'm a Shelby owner but that GT looks damn good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he lets me look under the hood should be able to id a different pulley intake etc?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MastaAce03

Established Member
It can be pretty tough to notice a 2.4 pulley vs a 2.6 unless you're used to seeing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evanjp

Established Member
For some reason I thought your car was NA, OP. You should get him rather easily. Sounds like the guy with the GT500 is a know it all that doesn't know anything. Lol. Shut him up good.

chevybeater

Established Member
Does it matter what the engine makes minus the blower?
Run him. Shut him up. Post vid.

Im wondering because he said , "how do you think you're gona beat me, my engine is a 5.8 vs your 5.0" so If I knew what his 5.8 makes without the blower, I could tell him the difference but again not sure if it makes more then a 5.0

chevybeater

Established Member
For some reason I thought your car was NA, OP. You should get him rather easily. Sounds like the guy with the GT500 is a know it all that doesn't know anything. Lol. Shut him up good.

Yea like I said before, I love these cars and would consider buying one for myself, but the guy talks so much shit, and knows nothing, he says its a 2015, he says they come rated at 800hp stock, and just thinks he's the shit and that pissed me off when he said no 5.0 is gona beat me no matter what he has done to it, and if you want to race, bring 3k

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
When will you guys race?

If hes on stock rubber, you should cream him like the typical GT500 is setup, power mods before addressing grip/traction.

If you were auto it would be a slaughter too. But as it looks right now since you have slicks out back you should win. Please get the race over with. Make sure you get practice.

evanjp

Established Member
Yea like I said before, I love these cars and would consider buying one for myself, but the guy talks so much shit, and knows nothing, he says its a 2015, he says they come rated at 800hp stock, and just thinks he's the shit and that pissed me off when he said no 5.0 is gona beat me no matter what he has done to it, and if you want to race, bring 3k

Dude those cars are sick. How does a dumbass like this dude sounds end up with a car like that. That's what I really want to know lol

chevybeater

Established Member
When will you guys race?

If hes on stock rubber, you should cream him like the typical GT500 is setup, power mods before addressing grip/traction.

If you were auto it would be a slaughter too. But as it looks right now since you have slicks out back you should win. Please get the race over with. Make sure you get practice.

Tomorrow if he shows up, Ill be waiting for him

evanjp

Established Member
you better post a video of this shit.....lol

I second this. Get footage of him talking about his car and act like he's right and shit and go along with it. Then film the race lol. Or film yourself telling him how full of shit he is and then crush him.

Users who are viewing this thread