2014 Gt500 5.8 vs 2015 5.0

chevybeater

Established Member
Paul was right, called him in the morning and the shelby guy says he had the car at the dealer for an oil change and he wouldn't make it, lmfao, what a stupid excuse, ask him for a picture to prove that which he never sent , but I made new friends and now Im looking forward to getting raped to a charger hellcat with mods , (small pulley, Cai,race fuel, dyno tune 812whp) which is going down next month , which gives me time to install my headers and get some racefuel and smaller pulley

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

paulyboy928

Established Member
idk how i missed this but you'd definitely beat the gt500 even with the slightest driving experience.

not surprised he didn't show up

chevybeater

Established Member
So I got to talk to a guy who knows the shelby guy well and says he has done pulley swap,cai and tune and he has slicks, and had gone 11.73 1.80 , same track were I tested so it would've been a close one

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So I got to talk to a guy who knows the shelby guy well and says he has done pulley swap,cai and tune and he has slicks, and had gone 11.73 1.80 , same track were I tested so it would've been a close one
If what he says is true,...it will definitely be a close race.
Could be drover mod.

chevybeater

Established Member
0834df385887c08ebaa6e959a90095cc.jpg

D1STRRBD

Established Member
Paul was right, called him in the morning and the shelby guy says he had the car at the dealer for an oil change and he wouldn't make it, lmfao, what a stupid excuse, ask him for a picture to prove that which he never sent , but I made new friends and now Im looking forward to getting raped to a charger hellcat with mods , (small pulley, Cai,race fuel, dyno tune 812whp) which is going down next month , which gives me time to install my headers and get some racefuel and smaller pulley

It will should be a good race. The Hellcat has 700lbs over your car. And you are only down 100 wheel hp. If you hook that Fatcat will lose.

chevybeater

Established Member
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
All that talking no show?!?! Chump! lol

Well I did go to the track, Z06 17 on slicks shit his pants when I offered to race him, shelby didn't appear, race a couple of boosted mustangs, x6 twin turbo, nissan ns2r , but Im getting ready for the hellcat and Ill promise you a good video if I lose or not Ill post it

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I did go to the track, Z06 17 on slicks shit his pants when I offered to race him, shelby didn't appear, race a couple of boosted mustangs, x6 twin turbo, nissan ns2r , but Im getting ready for the hellcat and Ill promise you a good video if I lose or not Ill post it
HA HAAAAAAA
That's awesome man. Good luck and have fun.
(For the record, I wasn't calling you the chump. I was calling the dude with the GT500 a chump. All that trash talking and show. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread