2014 GT500 Eleanor, Loaded, For Sale

Eleanor14

Established Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111299611646?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Please click above link for Pics.

I bought the car in December from Galpin Ford and absolutely love it. I am considering selling it because my wife decided to open up her own business and it would help with cash flow, however I am perfectly fine with keeping it. The car has 700 miles and has yet to see 5000 rpm. I have babied it and am breaking it in. Waiting to reach 1000 miles, change the oil, etc. Car has Track Pack, Performance Pack, Shaker, Recaro's, Navigation/Bluetooth, etc. (no sunroof)

Color is Sterling Grey with Flat Black Stripes and it's absolutely gorgeous. I spent a lot of time trying to get the Eleanor color with the right options and came across only 2. One dealer wanted 15K over msrp and the one I got it from 9K over msrp. Car is kept in garage and I only drive it on saturday mornings to go to local car gathering. I will consider offers in the vicinity of $63,000 and am a bit flexible, serious inquiries only. Like I said, I don't have to and don't want to sell it, but if someone wants a brand new GT500 with these particular options for under msrp I'll consider selling it to fund my wife's business. Please PM me with questions or pm me your contact #. Thanks

Last edited:

Eleanor14

Established Member
Title in hand. Warranty start date was 2 months ago...Car had a $400 detail by a guy from Galping that only works on Ferrari's, Lambo's, Ford GT's, etc. Also has Lo Jack (extra $500), and Super Snake rear quarter delete.

Eleanor14

Established Member
You paid $9k over MSRP for it?

No, that's what they wanted. They actually wanted 12k over, then came down to 9K. After going back and forth a hundred times, it ended up that my father in law knew some of the head guys there because he used to be a technician. Long story short I talked to the lead sales person and ended up getting it for 2K over. I spent months trying to find this exact combo and came across one other that was ridiculously priced. All the other dealers wanted ridiculous mark ups.

USV8PWR

Established Member
OP...hold tight to your price. If you want $65K for it, wait til you get $65K for it. As YOU said, there aren't that many like this car, so why entertain a lowball offer?

Good luck with sale! :beer:

Eleanor14

Established Member
OP...hold tight to your price. If you want $65K for it, wait til you get $65K for it. As YOU said, there aren't that many like this car, so why entertain a lowball offer?

Good luck with sale! :beer:
I agree. I wouldn't take a lowball offer for it.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread