2014 GT500 Eleanor, Loaded, For Sale

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
I don't know if this will help but last weekend I bought this exact car, same color combo with a higher MSRP of $67,690. I have the pro shaker and car cover options which is the difference in MSRP. I paid $63,700. This might help for pricing on yours.

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Definitely don't take less than 62. These cars are almost gone from dealers, and will only sell for what we list them for!

Eleanor14

Established Member
Definitely don't take less than 62. These cars are almost gone from dealers, and will only sell for what we list them for!

That pretty close to the number I had in my head. I found 1 with this color combo here in ca and called the dealer to see what their bottom line was? He told me it had already sold and they got 4k over msrp.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That pretty close to the number I had in my head. I found 1 with this color combo here in ca and called the dealer to see what their bottom line was? He told me it had already sold and they got 4k over msrp.

That car was new and untitled though.

Eleanor14

Established Member
Well- yea- obviously.

But still- I bet it's a $58-59k deal to sell this one

The same dealer I got it from offered me 59k, so I know there's a market for it and the dealers are running out of some of the sought after color combo's/options. I'd rather have someone on the forum buy it than give it back to the dealer who will jack the price right back up to ridiculous territory.

dom418

Established Member
There are still plenty of new ones left not to mention all of the used ones for sale on eBay. Inventory is not evaporating as quickly as some on this board predicted. Spring is coming so be patient and hold you your bottom dollar. If it sits for months then adjust the price. Look on eBay under sold listings to give you a ballpark. It's a nice car, just not as easy to unload a $60k car these days. Good luck with the sale.

Eleanor14

Established Member
There are still plenty of new ones left not to mention all of the used ones for sale on eBay. Inventory is not evaporating as quickly as some on this board predicted. Spring is coming so be patient and hold you your bottom dollar. If it sits for months then adjust the price. Look on eBay under sold listings to give you a ballpark. It's a nice car, just not as easy to unload a $60k car these days. Good luck with the sale.
:beer:

Mongopushn

Established Member

I feel the new 2015 will lower the entire market of 2010-14 body styles,both GT's and Shelby's . People always start unloading their rides for the newest thing on the market, Shelby or not. There will also be a surplus of 2014 5.0s sitting on lots they will have to practically give away. I think that will convince some to buy a cheap 2014 GT and dump some nice mods in it. Those coyote's can be nasty once supercharged and tuned. Just my opinion of course......

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I feel the new 2015 will lower the entire market of 2010-14 body styles,both GT's and Shelby's . People always start unloading their rides for the newest thing on the market, Shelby or not. There will also be a surplus of 2014 5.0s sitting on lots they will have to practically give away. I think that will convince some to buy a cheap 2014 GT and dump some nice mods in it. Those coyote's can be nasty once supercharged and tuned. Just my opinion of course......

Yea.

That's not true. Appreciate the opinion though!

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member

I do agree that 2013-up 5.0s will probably drop rock bottom when the 15s hit the lot...but I don't see it effecting the GT500 market much until they release a new GT500/SVT Cobra.....new or not people aren't going to be unloading their almost 700hp Shelbys for 450hp 5.0s...That's like saying the 04 Cobras dropped when the 2005 GT came out...not one bit! No one (and literally probably not one person on the planet) rushed to the dealership to trade their Terminator in on a 2005 GT.

Mongopushn

Established Member
Well...maybe wishful thinking on my part.Im just waiting on the GT500's to drop a little more and Im pulling the trigger on one :D . Either way nice ride OP and GLWS...ttt

Users who are viewing this thread