2014 GT500 vs. 2004 EVO

Gravik

Established Member
10k and an EVO can run 8's? Well I'm out. Screw Mustangs. I am now a huge EVO nutswinger and will own nothing but EVO's.

verbal

Established Member
lol says the guy that drives the highest-trim available American rental car and whats to talk about the evo's roots :bash: 99% of ppl would not take a shelby over it and your comments are beyond ignorant .

What is going on with this website lately? It has been inundated by people preaching about how much better their import is.

Kaz109 - you are in every 13/14 GT500 thread talking about how inferior is. Why are you on this website?

V8Thrasher

Established Member
sigh.....

buy a 1000cc liter bike (once you're skilled enough to ride one) and silence all the "my car is faster than yours" bullshit. :pop:

Good kill OP!!!

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
What is going on with this website lately? It has been inundated by people preaching about how much better their import is.

Kaz109 - you are in every 13/14 GT500 thread talking about how inferior is. Why are you on this website?

okay where do I begin with this ridiculous response to my post, first of all nobody said that the Evo was better than the GT 500 people simply stated that with 10k and performance mods it would have no problem beating a gt500 that is a simple fact.

Second I am NOT in every GT 500 thread saying that it is inferior, in the last thread you called me on I simply said it is not as well balanced as a c7 and that is a fact, I also said that the gt500 handles like a brick I say that because I have driven it on a road course and I know from personal experience is not a well-balanced car. It has flaws that people tend to overlook because it has such highway power that's fine but if everybody wants to bring up the highway power why can't we talk about the flaws of the car? I do it with the cars I own as well.

Last I am on the site because I'm a very big Ford fan as I love the 5.0 , I love the boss 302 , I love terminators and I love fox bodies so just because I'm not in love with the new gt500 like everybody else is doesn't mean that I'm not a Ford fan. I didn't know this turned into a strictly 13/14 gt500 nutswingers site. :shrug: .....just because I say the car is one-dimensional doesn't mean that I'm bashing it, it means that I have driven it and that's how I feel

You came in here and quoted me replying to somebody calling out a car starting life as an economy car and is not a high performance variant , so I pointed out that a gt500 is a high performance variant of a basic American cheap rental car, would you agree that is the pot calling the kettle black? I understand why you don't post much :bash:

germeezy1

Established Member
Fact is only allowed if it puts the Mustang as superior. A bunch of people posting against facts with their thoughts....

Wildman113

Established Member
okay where do I begin with this ridiculous response to my post, first of all nobody said that the Evo was better than the GT 500 people simply stated that with 10k and performance mods it would have no problem beating a gt500 that is a simple fact.

Wrong. Its a Mitsubishi. Its going to break down, and therefore LOSE. Just like the story of your pathetic life, LOSING.

Second I am NOT in every GT 500 thread saying that it is inferior, in the last thread you called me on I simply said it is not as well balanced as a c7 and that is a fact, I also said that the gt500 handles like a brick I say that because I have driven it on a road course and I know from personal experience is not a well-balanced car. It has flaws that people tend to overlook because it has such highway power that's fine but if everybody wants to bring up the highway power why can't we talk about the flaws of the car? I do it with the cars I own as well.

Yes you are. All you do is come on here to talk trash and worship Evos and GTRs and other cars that you think are great. You haven't driven any GT500s on a road course, nobody would even let you on a road course in a Kia, you are full of shit as usual.

Last I am on the site because I'm a very big Ford fan as I love the 5.0 , I love the boss 302 , I love terminators and I love fox bodies so just because I'm not in love with the new gt500 like everybody else is doesn't mean that I'm not a Ford fan. I didn't know this turned into a strictly 13/14 gt500 nutswingers site. :shrug: .....just because I say the car is one-dimensional doesn't mean that I'm bashing it, it means that I have driven it and that's how I feel

You aren't a Ford fan at all. Your a riceboy nutswinger and a troll, and you bash Ford vehicles, as well as all American made products, in every possible thread you can pollute with your garbage with. You are pathetic.

You came in here and quoted me replying to somebody calling out a car starting life as an economy car and is not a high performance variant , so I pointed out that a gt500 is a high performance variant of a basic American cheap rental car, would you agree that is the pot calling the kettle black? I understand why you don't post much :bash:

You are a moron, plain and simple. The Mustang starts out as a PERFORMANCE car, and is then downgraded with a V6 option added for mass production.

A Mitsubishi Lancer is a piece of trash mitsubishi econo car that starts like out as such, and then gets a different engine and some body panel upgrades to sell for $40,000. There is a huge difference, but you are too stupid and ignorant to understand. Do everyone a favor and just get off this forum, obvious troll is OBVIOUS :kaboom:

germeezy1

Established Member
Did you just say the Mustang starts off as a performance car? Drive a V6 Mustang base model, and repeat what you said again.

Wildman113

Established Member
Did you just say the Mustang starts off as a performance car? Drive a V6 Mustang base model, and repeat what you said again.

You are an idiot. Of course the V6 base model is unimpressive. Its been downgraded in terms of handling, braking, and engine performance.

The Mustang isn't designed as a V6 base model and then they decide later on to add a V8. Get a clue.

You must be competing with Kaz to see who is more ignorant and uneducated.

germeezy1

Established Member
You are an idiot. Of course the V6 base model is unimpressive. Its been downgraded in terms of handling, braking, and engine performance.

The Mustang isn't designed as a V6 base model and then they decide later on to add a V8. Get a clue.

You must be competing with Kaz to see who is more ignorant and uneducated.

You must be stupid if you think that you decide what is truth, and what isn't. The Mustang at its core in its purest form is a V6 base model, and is NOT a performance car no more than a V6 Challenger is a performance car. Ford's higher level models are upgraded, and in the past the upgraded models like the Cobra received an upgraded IRS suspension that was added.

Without the sales of the V6 Mustang there would be no V8 Mustang, and the fact is the success of the V6 Mustang is why the Mustang had no hiatus. You must be forgetting the history of the Mustang, and think that somehow pony cars are by default all sports cars.

Wildman113

Established Member
You must be stupid if you think that you decide what is truth, and what isn't. The Mustang at its core in its purest form is a V6 base model, and is NOT a performance car no more than a V6 Challenger is a performance car. Ford's higher level models are upgraded, and in the past the upgraded models like the Cobra received an upgraded IRS suspension that was added.

I don't decide what is truth, its merely the facts that you are too stupid and ignorant to understand. The only stupid individuals here are you and your boy kaz, the riceboy. The IRS was a Cobra only feature, and has nothing to do with whether its a performance car or not. Keep grasping at straws, you are just making your ignorance even more apparent.

Without the sales of the V6 Mustang there would be no V8 Mustang, and the fact is the success of the V6 Mustang is why the Mustang had no hiatus. You must be forgetting the history of the Mustang, and think that somehow pony cars are by default all sports cars.

The Mustang doesn't need the V6 model to survive, it merely supplements sales. The Mustang is designed as a performance model first and foremost. If you knew your ass from a hole in the ground and stopped making things up, you would understand.

kaz109

Established Member
Stock turbo Evos running 10's? LOL you are so full of shit I think you are starting to believe your own nonsense.

You act like its no big deal for an Evo to run 10's when they can barely break into the 12's with a stock turbo. It takes a built engine to break into the 11's, not to mention they are the most unreliable performance vehicle you can own, its a Mitsubishi.

You are just too ignorant to even bother saving, just give up and stop posting.

You have no idea what you are talking about.....damn Google should prevent his level of obtuse....

Let me google that for you

Here wildman, it is no point in proving everything you say wrong because that would take allllll day since EVERYTHING you post is false and uneducated but here is one of them. I hope this doesn't run you off like normal because you really do give me a good laugh.

germeezy1

Established Member
I don't decide what is truth, its merely the facts that you are too stupid and ignorant to understand. The only stupid individuals here are you and your boy kaz, the riceboy. The IRS was a Cobra only feature, and has nothing to do with whether its a performance car or not. Keep grasping at straws, you are just making your ignorance even more apparent.

The Mustang doesn't need the V6 model to survive, it merely supplements sales. The Mustang is designed as a performance model first and foremost. If you knew your ass from a hole in the ground and stopped making things up, you would understand.

I truly can't answer this level of stupid. So much stupidity that you don't realize just how much of an idiocy is spewed through your wide open pie hole....sadly...I can't Google you a brain implant.

I just lost IQ points, and the whole forum did. Can anyone else answer this level of idiocy because I can't read anymore stupidity?

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Wildman113 is probably the most ignorant idiot on this site with all he posted in this thread

germeezy1

Established Member
I sure am glad that my 392 300 was engineered only for a 6.4 V8, and the V6 models were added later. I would jump off a bridge if I wasn't driving a pure bred performance car, and not some low end economy car with a V6 engine...

tumblr_mkrjf4C3oL1rj8nzio1_500.png

Last edited:

Wildman113

Established Member
I truly can't answer this level of stupid. So much stupidity that you don't realize just how much of an idiocy is spewed through your wide open pie hole....sadly...I can't Google you a brain implant.

I just lost IQ points, and the whole forum did. Can anyone else answer this level of idiocy because I can't read anymore stupidity?

If you had a valid arguement your post might at least be worth the space you just wasted. Instead, you were proven wrong and have nothing to counter that, so you resort to nonsense.

You're just like kaz, a stupid ricer troll that can't back up any of the trash you talk.

verbal

Established Member

I came on here quoting you because it is one of the many posts you have bashing the GT500. I can't even keep up with them. We get it - you don't like the car! Now STFU and stop pretending you know everything about it.

In the C7 thread I responded to your "one trick pony" statement that the GT500 has posted competitive track times and you ignored that. Why don't you bring your opinions to the 13/14 forum instead of arguing with people that don't even own the car?

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
lol says the guy that drives the highest-trim available American rental car and whats to talk about the evo's roots :bash: 99% of ppl would not take a shelby over it and your comments are beyond ignorant .

Usually the one who resorts to personal attacks does so out of weakness. Based on the compliments I get almost daily about my car your supposition is completely wrong. If I ever decide that I want a fast tin can I will purchase an Evo or some other equally irrelevant car. Most people have no clue what they are except a 4 door soulless economy looking car, and sales numbers reflect that. The fact that the Mustang sells about the same amount of cars as Mitsubishi does with its entire lineup in the U.S. every month also speaks to this.

I am sorry that the truth hurts that badly.

;-)

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
I came on here quoting you because it is one of the many posts you have bashing the GT500. I can't even keep up with them. We get it - you don't like the car! Now STFU and stop pretending you know everything about it.

In the C7 thread I responded to your "one trick pony" statement that the GT500 has posted competitive track times and you ignored that. Why don't you bring your opinions to the 13/14 forum instead of arguing with people that don't even own the car?

Didn't ignore it just didn't go back into that thread to respond. I don't go into the 13/14 forum because regardless of what you believe I do not go out of my way to bash the car. The C7 vs GT500 thread, didn't bash just said it is a one trick pony and the C7 is much more well rounded. That is a fact. In this thread I said a evo with 10k in go fast mods would/should have no problems beating a stock 13/14 gt500..that is also a fact. You are getting butt hurt over things pointed I have pointed out in which aren't even the reason you bought the car.

Users who are viewing this thread