2014 Shelby GT500

ponygirl06

Established Member
Thank you for the kind words.
I've been waiting for a while[11/30/12-Deposit[DORA 12/7/12],& now it is schuled on 8/12/13.
Wonder when I can see my MSRP Sticker .Soon I think.
Do you have this site .
Not sure if I have the correct site for Sticker.

I had a build date of 4/1/13 and I could see the window sticker one week before on 3/25.

badmammajamma

Established Member
Seems like some operations at the plant started around July 26 and went from there. My car was built the last week it was open in June - finished close to the last day but didn't "make it out the door" (Original delivery ETA was July 7-14). I followed up a few times and it was marked for transit on June 28th but didn't hit a rail car until the 26th of July - it's due at my dealer sometime this weekend/beginning of next week.

J.

Same story for me same dates etc. and they tell me mine is scheduled for delivery August 6th!:burnout:

SlowVert

Established Member
Same story for me same dates etc. and they tell me mine is scheduled for delivery August 6th!:burnout:

Hopefully you didn't order a SGM/BLK Vert!!! Otherwise maybe we are waiting on the same car!!!! LOL!!!

Who did you order through? I got mine through Smith Cairns. I see your in Westchester as well.

J.

I seen my Sticker this afternoon.
I believe it will be built in the next two days.
It was on schule for 8/12/13,& looks like it will be this week.
Ounce you see MSRP how long for production?

Han9riasf

Banned
The dealer code and order number will be on the VOC and will be needed to track the status of your order.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:

reason4treason

Established Member

blend date is at top of window sticker, slightly to the left of center.

big500

Established Member
Once you have received the window sticker look for the blend number at the top of the sticker as reason4treason has stated. Mine is 120130806. From what I have read, it means that the car will be built starting 08-06-2013 as identified in the blend number.

BCPD199

Established Member

Good for you Joe! From my Scheduled Status Report, I'm scheduled for Tuesday the 13th. That's less than a week away and I still can't pull up my window sticker. :??:

Flatlander tom

Established Member
I ordered my Shelby on 5/21/13 and received the order number at the same time and have been checking with Deshya every week or two and yesterday she had the same reply with no vin yet. I checked with my dealer for an update and he said my order was "locked" which he said means it is getting closer to production. I have not heard of anyone here mentioning the termed "locked" does this sound right or is it salesman bs? After following Joeseph's ordering time line I guess I shouldnt be worried yet. Any help or positive reinforcement is appreciated.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I ordered my Shelby on 5/21/13 and received the order number at the same time and have been checking with Deshya every week or two and yesterday she had the same reply with no vin yet. I checked with my dealer for an update and he said my order was "locked" which he said means it is getting closer to production. I have not heard of anyone here mentioning the termed "locked" does this sound right or is it salesman bs? After following Joeseph's ordering time line I guess I shouldnt be worried yet. Any help or positive reinforcement is appreciated.

"Locked" is a real status, but you should have a build week and Vin if it really is locked.

BCPD199

Established Member
"Locked" is a real status, but you should have a build week and Vin if it really is locked.

I've never heard the term "Locked" (not that it means anything). I do know that when I called SVT and gave them the dealer code and order number, they were able to advise me that I had a VIN assigned and gave me the production week as well. They wouldn't tell me the VIN, told me I had to get that from my dealer.

If you have a copy of your DORA, why not give them a call.

ponygirl06

Established Member
Once you have received the window sticker look for the blend number at the top of the sticker as reason4treason has stated. Mine is 120130806. From what I have read, it means that the car will be built starting 08-06-2013 as identified in the blend number.

I thought the blend date is the date your car is finished, when all the parts are "blended" together. My car was born on the blend date. It is my understanding that it only takes a few days from when they start to build your car until it is finished so either way the cars should be born soon. Congratulations to everyone who are now able to see their window stickers, each step makes it seem more real.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Was given a build date of the week of 8/19. I tried to pull the sticker today and it showed up. Surprise #1

Blend date was 8/05. Surprise #2

Just hoping for a speedy delivery!

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Window sticker showed up yesterday, blend date 08/13, ( order date 05/17/2013 )
Hope to have it early Sept..

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Blend date is the date the chassis is attached to the motor/transmission/axles. Not necessarily the day the car rolls off the assembly line, unless it "blends" early in the morning. Most cars usually spend 3 calendar days on the assembly line. The "blend" date is usually the 2nd day of the 3.

Last edited:

ponygirl06

Established Member
Blend date is the date the chassis is attached to the motor/transmission/axles. Not necessarily the day the car rolls off the assembly line, unless it "blends" early in the morning. Most cars usually spend 3 calendar days on the assembly line. The "blend" date is usually the 2nd day of the 3.

Thanks for the clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread