2014 Shelby GT500

BCPD199

Established Member
Window sticker showed up yesterday, blend date 08/13, ( order date 05/17/2013 )
Hope to have it early Sept..

Same date as mine. From the explanation of the blend date, it looks like our cars will start down the assembly line Monday the 12th and drive off on Wednesday the 14th. Can't wait!

badmammajamma

Established Member
Ding Ding Ding..we have a winner..yes another 2014 GT500 owner ME..everything went smoothly through Smith Cairns in Yonkers..I paid MSRP did not haggle got their allotment thanks to Anthony Caparelli.

The car exceeds expectations in every department..ok the "retro-look" on the gauges is lost on me. So far 16 miles mostly on wet roads so I am definitely taking it easy out there. I am an older owner that bought the track and performance packages and LOVE the Recaro seats.

BCPD199

Established Member
Ding Ding Ding..we have a winner..yes another 2014 GT500 owner ME..everything went smoothly through Smith Cairns in Yonkers..I paid MSRP did not haggle got their allotment thanks to Anthony Caparelli.

MSRP in your neighborhood was well bought! Congrats and enjoy!

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
112 day wait is over, delivered 5 Sept..
Deliveryday09-05-2013008_zps6f8f566a.jpg

Deliveryday09-05-2013006_zps0c688043.jpg

Deliveryday09-05-2013005_zpsd9eaa06b.jpg

s4awd

Established Member

The car exceeds expectations in every department..ok the "retro-look" on the gauges is lost on me. So far 16 miles mostly on wet roads so I am definitely taking it easy out there. I am an older owner that bought the track and performance packages and LOVE the Recaro seats.

When did you order your car? I tried last month to no avail in Westchester. Had to go out of state

NorCalGuy

Established Member
The order bank didn't officially open until Nov 12th. Make sure your dealer has ordered the car and have him give you a copy of the Vehicle Order Confirmation (VOC). You will need it to track the status of your order with SVT and Ford Customer Service.

When you get your Vehicle Order Confirmation (VOC) make sure the car is configured the way you want it and be sure to check out the Priority and the Order Type. Priority should be 10 and the order type should be 1.

The dealer code and order number will be on the VOC and will be needed to track the status of your order.

Good luck with your car.

FCS - 800-392-3673
SVT - 800-367-3788

This is very useful information. I double checked my VOC, Order Type = 1. However, the Priority = 15. Not 10.

Would 15 represent a higher priority status or lower compared to 10? Just want to make sure I am getting the best priority status I can. If not, I'll be speaking with my Dealer immediately.

Kind regards.

BCPD199

Established Member

This is very useful information. I double checked my VOC, Order Type = 1. However, the Priority = 15. Not 10.

Would 15 represent a higher priority status or lower compared to 10? Just want to make sure I am getting the best priority status I can. If not, I'll be speaking with my Dealer immediately.

Kind regards.

10 is the highest priority; but, I wouldn't get too crazy yet. I would certainly ask your dealer why your order isn't a 10. When I ordered my '13, my priority was a 14. When I asked about it, the dealer explained that he had two other GT500's placed on order before mine. Hence, my priority code was higher (meaning lower - go figure!).

Users who are viewing this thread