2014 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity

bpmurr

Established Member
How's the dyno been in the past at this event? Thinking about hitting it to see what I'm putting down.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
They were SUPER slow last year to get cars on and off the dyno. Also had a very limited amount of spots, many of which were taken by ricer cars making less than 200whp.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
It's always fun getting a chance to see everyone. I had a good time. I think the show would be much better if they got more organized and put all of the American muscle in one area and kept all of the Hondas testing the revving limits of their engines in their own areas. It was a great idea inviting the Raptors, only bad thing is I want one now!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
It's always fun getting a chance to see everyone. I had a good time. I think the show would be much better if they got more organized and put all of the American muscle in one area and kept all of the Hondas testing the revving limits of their engines in their own areas. It was a great idea inviting the Raptors, only bad thing is I want one now!

LMAO they are sweet trucks

I do agree with you all imports in same area BUT the highlight of the show for me was that damn SCION with the LS motor in it damn motor fit like a glove and everything was easily accessible.

Users who are viewing this thread