2014 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity

96Mystic1189

Established Member
Mine is filthy but I am going to tear it down later this year and remove the spray paint the guy put on the intake manifold and all the overspray and dirt.

Chris_5.0

Established Member
Hey Guys -- I didn't realize this was posted twice! I'm part of the College Park Tuning club at UMD and we are very excited to see such a good turnout from MACA. (Considering Mustangs always seem to be outnumbered every year).

See you guys on Sunday!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Ben, Mike and others, what time shall we meet at Ziki's? (...and Josh with Beyond Reflections, just finished detailing my engine bay, so I can't wait to throw the hood open!)

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Ben, Mike and others, what time shall we meet at Ziki's? (...and Josh with Beyond Reflections, just finished detailing my engine bay, so I can't wait to throw the hood open!)

Oh I can't wait to see that engine bay....Mark!

I see there was a meet up at the Hillandale so, I was just going there but, if you guys want to meet at Ziki's just let me know the time. I need get to the bank too for $5.00 to get in and snacks and stuff there.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
He did a great job on the entire car. Yes, it is more fun to drive down with more cars, so we will meet at Zikis. Others can meet there too.

Users who are viewing this thread