2014 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
As stated in the first post, plan to be in the lot behind the Starbucks at Bowie Town Center at 9 AM. We will leave there as a group at 9:30 AM to enter the show. Be sure you have your $5 donation ready for a fast entry.

The Frederick/Montgomery county group will leave the Hillandale Safeway at 8:30 AM.

Post up your options and coordinate any other meeting spots on this thread.

bpmurr

Established Member
I completely forgot about this. I'll be coming if it's not too late to park with the group.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Ok. I'm arranging a convoy with a number of Cobras to leave out of Ashburn and drive to the Starbucks meeting point. If anyone is in the area and wants to roll with us, let me know.

Last edited:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Ok. I'm arranging a convoy with a number of Cobras to leave out of Ashburn and drive to the Starbucks meeting point. If anyone is in the area and wants to roll with us, let me know.

Consider having your group join up with the Hillandale group leaving at 8:30. Easy on/off of the top of the Beltway at New Hampshire Ave north, then on the right.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Ok. We'll see how many we get. Also, are we letting the "friends of MACA" i.e. Non-Cobra Mustangs park at the end of our row like last year? I will most likely have a couple Machs and a Boss in my convoy.

stsltd

Established Member
Sorry, not going to be able to attend this year - Lacrosse games out of town most of the day

Dave

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Not sure if I'll be able to make it. My car has a busted R&P and I don't know if I'll have time to replace it before this weekend. I'm scrambling to get the convertible together so it can get dropped off for paint, which is supposed to happen this week also.

We'll see..I'd love to attend this. Maybe I'll just drive up with the rack screwed up..lol.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Last year we allowed MACA members or MACA "Friends" with Boss Mustangs to line up with us. Personally, I like the Mach and have no issue provided they are well kept, ready for show, and not just looking for an inside parking spot. I encourage other MACA members to comment. We do our best to group each model together.

SVTPerformance.com will not allow me to edit the first post so I can't add to the list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread