2014 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
The 2013 Spring Meet was a great time! Let's make 2014 an event to remember!!

I will post up meeting locations as we get close to the event. For now, plan to be in the lot behind the Starbucks at Bowie Town Center at 9 AM. We will leave there at 9:30 AM.

Here is the list for this year:

MACA:

1. GT500RedStripe
2. Bonefish
3. 04Mach1Blurr
4. djervin
5. CompOrangeStang
6. icepic
7. stsltd
8. rowapr
9. 007snake
10. DevilDog81
11. CobraMan69
12. 96Mystic1189
13. VerySneaky
14. FISHTAIL
15. TonyUMD
16. Charba951
17. hook982
18. frederick184
19. WOTisfreedom
20. SrtJake
21. jiu-jitsu99
22. usmcsvtwannabe

MAFRA:
1. goinsvt
2. Son of icepic
3. JRaptor11
4. naptown
5. Midwig

FlyerFront20141.jpg

2014 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning

• Thousands of different cars
• Dyno Pulls
• Live DJ
• 50/50 Raffle
• Raffle Prizes

CPT is asking for 2anon-perishable food item per person and $2.00 entry fee. If you forget to bring an item, CPT will collect a $5.00 entrance fee/donation on your way into the lot. All the proceeds collected from admission, and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (Home Page).

*Almost 2000 parking spots
Directions to Bowie Baysox Layout of the meet
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
Sunday, April 27st, 2014

Time
Start: 8am
We usually start packing things up at 3pm

Food
Food will be served by the Baysox stadium staff. It will be typical grill food (burgers/hotdogs).
Feel free to tailgate. Be Respectful and pick up after yourselves.
No alcohol
Dyno - Not confirmed yet
• $80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected] or follow this Dyno Signup. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

MACA RESERVED SPACE:
MACA has the same reserved space as the last 2 years.

***MACA must arrive in a single group and by 10:00 am or our spots will be forfeited!!***

Basic Rules
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at [email protected] if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at Bowie

Last edited:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I have a coworker that is in the Mid-Atlantic Raptor club and I am thinking it would be cool for them to join us at the end of our row at this show for some added SVT content.

What do you think?

goinsvt

Established Member
Count me in with the SVT Raptor group. I extended the invite to the Mid-Atlantic Ford Raptor Assoc (MAFRA). I'll keep you updated here as people confirm their attendance.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I have a coworker that is in the Mid-Atlantic Raptor club and I am thinking it would be cool for them to join us at the end of our row at this show for some added SVT content.

What do you think?

For sure! Line up! I've not seen one up close so, I'd actually like to check a Raptor out up close.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Do you guys meet some where and cruise in together or is there a certain number of dedicated spots at the event? Id like to do this but cant comfirm until I know my work schedule.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Do you guys meet some where and cruise in together or is there a certain number of dedicated spots at the event? Id like to do this but cant comfirm until I know my work schedule.

Multiple spots are coordinated via this thread. We should all meet behind Starbucks at Bowie Town Center in plenty of time to leave together by 9:45 AM. I will post details as we get closer to the event.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
I'll be there but I'll just be parking with friends.

Does anyone want to meet up at the shop and cruise in together? We're only about 15 minutes up the road.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread