2015 Hellcat Challenger Baseline Dyno by Livernois Motorsports

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome numbers, is Livernois going to be able to tune them? I know they can tune the 5th gen vipers so I'm guessing they can, I went to cars&coffee on Saturday and a guy had a black one. They look sick in person, he said once he gets some miles on it he wants to run me, I can't wait.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Awesome numbers, is Livernois going to be able to tune them? I know they can tune the 5th gen vipers so I'm guessing they can, I went to cars&coffee on Saturday and a guy had a black one. They look sick in person, he said once he gets some miles on it he wants to run me, I can't wait.
Looks like hes gonna be in a world of hurt since youre already modded and have grip. Plz get it on video!!!

kaz109

Established Member
Looks like hes gonna be in a world of hurt since youre already modded and have grip. Plz get it on video!!!

It seems like almost all modded GT500 owners are looking for stock hellcats to run and talking about how bad they will beat them etc etc ( the person you quoted is not one of those guys btw). I want to see a run from a dig between the two....top model GT500 with PP and top model hellcat with 8sp auto both stock. And yes that would be a fair run,it doesn't need to be a 6sp vs 6sp to be fair as it is noy dodge's fault ford doesn't make a GT500 with a lighting quick shift auto.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
it seems like almost all modded gt500 owners are looking for stock hellcats to run and talking about how bad they will beat them etc etc ( the person you quoted is not one of those guys btw). I want to see a run from a dig between the two....top model gt500 with pp and top model hellcat with 8sp auto both stock. And yes that would be a fair run,it doesn't need to be a 6sp vs 6sp to be fair as it is noy dodge's fault ford doesn't make a gt500 with a lighting quick shift auto.

x2

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I find it strange that the Hellcats are getting into owners' hands now but we have yet to see one run anybody. Why is that? You'd think at least one owner would want to be the first to post up some kill videos.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
That video seemed more like a random encounter against a guy who wasn't even really racing.

Users who are viewing this thread