2015 Mustang Flipped & Totalled after Drunk Driver Collision..

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
So why didn't God just not have the drunk driver hit him, or better yet intervene so the drunk person never got behind the wheel. Seem like it would be more effective.

Vehicle looks pretty well thought out. I don't keep up with the new safety stuff so much but those knee airbags look interesting, haven't seen that.

Free Will. We were not made to be robots

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The driver was certainly very fortunate. Kudos to Ford for building such a crash-worthy Mustang. Amazing how well the cabin fared in the rollover.

jsimmonstx

Established Member
When someone is pulled over for DUI, and they're obviously under the influence, they should get a bullet in the head right then and there, and their body should be appropriately labeled and left on the side of the road as an example to others. The words "repeat offender" and "DUI" should never have to be used in the same sentence.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Ubnz06d
Why are you here?
Not a single ford in your profile, and your remarks are really strange to say the least .

May93

Established Member
When someone is pulled over for DUI, and they're obviously under the influence, they should get a bullet in the head right then and there, and their body should be appropriately labeled and left on the side of the road as an example to others. The words "repeat offender" and "DUI" should never have to be used in the same sentence.

I feel your frustration! It's amazing that regardless what LEO's do to curb the drinking and driving the drunks just continue to do so. If I drink one beer I simply walk home. No exceptions should be considered on how many you've had to drink. Why is it so hard for people to comprehend "don't drink and drive"? Glad the driver in this case was ok..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread