2015 Mustang Flipped & Totalled after Drunk Driver Collision..

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
2015 Mustang Totalled

[video=youtube;_VDjsW7Wx08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_VDjsW7Wx08[/video]

A Drunk Driver collided with the 2015 Mustang at highway speed. Only had the 2015 Mustang GT 8 days when this happened. Our hats go off to Ford for engineering an extremely safe car that performed well in the crash.

** Hopefully the owner will chime in..

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The music was lame but damn that sucks. Glad the driver was okay. I wonder how the drunk driver turned out.

oldmodman

Established Member
I just hope the drunk was really wealthy and/or had 1 million/600K/600K insurance.

The mustang owner had better walk away with his car fully paid off, a new Mustang, and a big old pot full of cash.

While the drunk get 20 years.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Apparently this wasn't this guy's first DUI either and the owner is still waiting to find out if the guy had insurance.

PC03GT

Established Member
It's that time of year. Some idiot hit my car on thanksgiving. Hopefully the driver of that stangs ok

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
God saw him through that.
Every thing is from God !

So why didn't God just not have the drunk driver hit him, or better yet intervene so the drunk person never got behind the wheel. Seem like it would be more effective.

Vehicle looks pretty well thought out. I don't keep up with the new safety stuff so much but those knee airbags look interesting, haven't seen that.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I just hope the drunk was really wealthy and/or had 1 million/600K/600K insurance.

The mustang owner had better walk away with his car fully paid off, a new Mustang, and a big old pot full of cash.

While the drunk get 20 years.

You must be new in this town lol

Users who are viewing this thread