2015 Mustang pics from Ford

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
First new design of a Mustang I didn't hate automatically. I kinda dig it already and we don't even know how the top dog will look. I can see a LOT of potential for a slick looking car. I'm excited to see how the SVT version plays out! I always dislike the first year of a design change, so this it's a good sign I've kept my dinner down so far. :beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
ehhh... saggy butt. But I'll keep an open mind until I see more of it.

Oddly enough, I think I'm going to like the rear a lot. Perhaps even the most. I'll have to wait for a squared shot of the rear to be sure. With the claim of a widened rear I'm hoping there will finally be room for wider tires though! :rockon:

NEBSTA

STANG NZ
Established Member
I think Ford has done a great job on this car. Better than I expected, some really nice styling cues, I actually like the rear-end, will look awesome lowered, and like Lethal said, we ain't seen the big daddy yet...I can't wait to see Mach 1!! I guess only time will tell whether this is the right car to meet the world market...

flS/R

Established Member
the front still looks strange to me. Maybe it is just the angles i have seen it. Hopefully in person it will be more appealing. I do really like the way the rear looks

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
the front still looks strange to me. Maybe it is just the angles i have seen it. Hopefully in person it will be more appealing. I do really like the way the rear looks

Yeah to me it looks like the rear fenders have a bit of a flare to them, which I dig. You can see it best on the silver one.

TFStang

Established Member
I'll take my Shelby over that thing any day. Side & front look OK, but that rear has got to go.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I hope the " world market " that it's designed for buys it.
My 2014 purchase looks a lot smarter now.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Surprisingly I like it. Did not expect too. I'm excited to see one in person for the official decision.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
I will be curious to see the SVT car,I think it will look more aggressive then the GT. Comparing the newly unvailed GT to the svt spy shots shows the svt car having vents on the front fenders and scoops on the hood.
2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-spy-photo-photo-542507-s-520x318.jpg

2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-spy-photo-photo-542504-s-520x318.jpg

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
IMO the only thing that does not flow is the circular fog lights with the horizontal turn signals right above it. At first I really disliked the rear end and how it caved down but after seeing it from different colors and angles it has become tolerable.

But overall I am very pleased with my decision of buying a 2013 Mustang. A Mach 1 or strictly SVT model will be very temping but I love my car too much to trade it in *cough aka I've already spent too much time and money into my car lol*

ToltecWarrior

Banishing Self-Importance
Established Member
Hmmmm.....doesn't blow me away. Need to see it in person. At first glance, it's not my cup of tea. Glad I have the 2013 Shelby GT500. For me, the retro styling makes the car. This new model seems to be trying too hard.

SDBs13GT500

Established Member
I like the hood vents on the car. Like most I will be interested to see what SVT brings to the table. I am not really a big fan of the front end because it reminds me of the Fusion front end. I think the convertible looks really good from the side view. But like most I will need to see it in person before I decide if I like it or not.

freakshow12

Established Member
The yellow and orange are nice. I like the car but don't LOVE it. Glad I picked up another Shelby. May have to get a comp orange GT to play with

USV8PWR

Established Member
Good looking car! Little skinny tires.

Edit...just read on another thread where the GT will have 265's in the back afterall, so that is at least an improvement over the 14's 255's. But I can't imagine a much wider tire than a 285 fitting in the back.

I do like the look of it, and maybe I'm in the minority but I actually like the rear end even better than the front. I think the front needs a little more tweaking in the aggressiveness department but it will get there after a couple of years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread