2018 DEMON vs 2018 DEMON - Drag Race - Private owners

Never_Enough

Established Member
Optional seat for a dollar. Whooptie doo!

It can be installed and removed in all of 5min. Lol

Dont blame dealer mark up for the price. At the pricepoint Dodge set for the car, they are a steal, for the performance they offer. I GUARANTEE that they will appreciate in value too.

Even if they made 500 of them, thats still rare as ****.

Dont kid yourself broseph, let go off GMs nuts.
I don't recall mentioning GM, but cool way to make up nonsense I guess. Also didn't mention ADM. We can agree to disagree on rare and a steal. I'm not denying the car is fast as ****.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't recall mentioning GM, but cool way to make up nonsense I guess. Also didn't mention ADM. We can agree to disagree on rare and a steal. I'm not denying the car is fast as ****.

You didnt mention GM but I know you lean that way a little. ;)

You didnt mention ADM but you sure priced the car way above its MSRP of 85K. :confused:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I could very well be wrong, but look at that GT500 that had 160 HP on the C6Z and it could not do shit with it up top.

What does a random street race between a bolt on hunnit vs a h/c c6z have to do with it? We are talking about two totally different cars/scenarios.

The demon (baun stalk) has trapped as fast as 140mph in the 1/4 and it just came out. The fastest a ZR1 (stalk baun) has trapped in 1/4, after 9 years of trials has been 133mph. On average the demon will out trap the zr1 by 5-8mph. Thats a train on the street.

Never_Enough

Established Member
You didnt mention GM but I know you lean that way a little. ;)

You didnt mention ADM but you sure priced the car way above its MSRP of 85K. :confused:
Is that why either a GC SRT or PCP HC CHarger are at the top of my next toy short list? ;)

Never_Enough

Established Member
What does a random street race between a bolt on hunnit vs a h/c c6z have to do with it? We are talking about two totally different cars/scenarios.

The demon (baun stalk) has trapped as fast as 140mph in the 1/4 and it just came out. The fastest a ZR1 (stalk baun) has trapped in 1/4, after 9 years of trials has been 133mph. On average the demon will out trap the zr1 by 5-8mph. Thats a train on the street.
Yes, but he said highway roll. Different ballgame.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I agree if it can trap at 145 mph in the 1/4 mile a roll race against a ZR1 won't mean dick. A car trapping almost 10 mph over another is making a shitload more hp!

Trap is a pretty good indicator of the outcome on a roll... and they arent even in the same ballpark.

KEVINS

Established Member
I find it funny how people try to feel better by comparing a modified GM, Ford, etc, to a stock HC to win a drag race. I say compare them bone stock with a good driver and let the chips fall.

IMO, ALL the factory performance cars these days are INCREDIBLE! I wish I could afford any one of them but that will never happen so I'm stuck building my own.

ks

bunits19714

Established Member
people mention earlier "the trans brake" on these demons- I am not convinced it would better the et by much if at all - only way would be with a better tire than the nitto and well prepped track. that tvs style blower produces so much torque down low I think it would just blow the tires off or at least spin some

Never_Enough

Established Member
I find it funny how people try to feel better by comparing a modified GM, Ford, etc, to a stock HC to win a drag race. I say compare them bone stock with a good driver and let the chips fall.

IMO, ALL the factory performance cars these days are INCREDIBLE! I wish I could afford any one of them but that will never happen so I'm stuck building my own.

ks
Yea, must suck for you having a 900HP car lol

KEVINS

Established Member
Yea, must suck for you having a 900HP car lol

lol.. I'm doing my best to make it feel/look stock with just a lot of power but it just never feels as nice and comfy as the newer cars with their hi-tech interiors. I do have 2012 Coyote seats going in soon so maybe this will help..

I was even looking online at Caddy's last night to see what kinda power they have.. A 500-600hp Caddy could be nice..

ls

Never_Enough

Established Member
lol.. I'm doing my best to make it feel/look stock with just a lot of power but it just never feels as nice and comfy as the newer cars with their hi-tech interiors. I do have 2012 Coyote seats going in soon so maybe this will help..

I was even looking online at Caddy's last night to see what kinda power they have.. A 500-600hp Caddy could be nice..

ls
Some new seats, leather wrap your interior panels or even swap in a late model Mustang dash if you're feeling like a huge project. Still a lot cheaper than buying a new car then you won't even notice how old yours is.

gofast15

Established Member
How bad will my stock ZR1 lose to this car in a roll race? lol

I think it would be a great race If you can drive your ZR1 against Demon in regular street trim, I bet 95% of owners will be driving them in street trim . You will get pulled if Demon is in full race mode [ race pcm , skinnies , no seats , race gas ]

Users who are viewing this thread