2018 Goals and Resolutions

CV355

_
Established Member

That's how I felt at the beginning of 2017.

By May, I was one off-comment or swung tire iron away from either getting fired, arrested, institutionalized, or all three. Perfect storm of everything imaginable, wore me down to near nothing. I'd take the time to type out the entire list but all it will do is get my blood pressure to 190/120 again. It's fun, you can see your heart beat distort your vision and sometimes you feel a little *click* in your head and you wake up 5 minutes later unsure of what happened.

Rct851

Established Member
Throw out empty shampoo bottles...

Stop setting the alarm too optimistically only to snooze until I actually need to get up to get up

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Stop setting the alarm too optimistically only to snooze until I actually need to get up to get up
Oh my God. My ex girlfriend used to do this.
Drove me ****ing INSANE!!!! Just set the alarm to the time you have to get up instead if keeping hitting snooze 10 times before you have to get up. Man, that drove me nuts. I think we fought about it a couple of times. lol :D

VegasMichael

Established Member
So how are we doing so far? I said I was going to cut back on my drinking and gambling and would likely fail. Welp, so far I managed to cut back a tiny smidge on the drinking and have not gambled at all this year.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
2018 goal,.......pay off my '16 Ram Sport 4X4 rcsb truck.
(I doubt I will, but I will come close.)

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I just received my grandfather's old Winchester Model 12 which is over 50 years old and surprisingly it is in great shape. I was meaning to obtain that firearm for years now.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Same as every year. Don't make resolutions because they are dumb IMO. Goals are great, but don't use a calendar as an excuse.

CV355

_
Established Member
I forget what I was supposed to remember to do, so I'm definitely failing at whatever it was. Unless that thing was failing, in which case I don't even know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread