2020 Production Numbers?

fearthesnake

Established Member
@Snoopy49 -

Do you or anyone happen to know the final Production numbers for MY 2020?

Just curious, I'm trying to purchase and Iconic Silver and Black Stripe without a crazy markup still.

Crushinator

Established Member
I found this on another forum.
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 1.06.56 PM.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Keep checking and be patient. Eventually you'll find what you're looking for. Winter is usually a slower time for used car sales, although with the difficult in supplying new vehicles has caused a surge in used car sales. You'll find yours soon enough.

Are you stuck on Iconic Silver, or would you consider one or more other colors?

fearthesnake

Established Member
Keep checking and be patient. Eventually you'll find what you're looking for. Winter is usually a slower time for used car sales, although with the difficult in supplying new vehicles has caused a surge in used car sales. You'll find yours soon enough.

Are you stuck on Iconic Silver, or would you consider one or more other colors?
Really like Iconic Silver and Black stripe combo but open to others.

Black or Magnetic Gray are both sharp as well.

Never seen Kona Blue in person and wonder how it looks. Very few pics I've seen of that color.

Crushinator

Established Member
I think a lot of people stayed away from Kona because it’s an “old” color. But in person, it looks incredible on this car. My two previous Shelbys, Kona would’ve been my last choice but for this one, I wanted the darkest blue I could get to mimic the muscle cars from the 60’s. I was stuck between FPB and Kona and ultimately decided to order the Kona with my fingers crossed. I was 100% happy with my decision after seeing it. Lol didn’t have much choice at that point. But it really does get a ton of compliments about the color choice.

Attachments

• 8FD29567-7C85-493E-9BA5-11681E1621D1.jpeg
    8FD29567-7C85-493E-9BA5-11681E1621D1.jpeg
    441.5 KB · Views: 90

fearthesnake

Established Member
I think a lot of people stayed away from Kona because it’s an “old” color. But in person, it looks incredible on this car. My two previous Shelbys, Kona would’ve been my last choice but for this one, I wanted the darkest blue I could get to mimic the muscle cars from the 60’s. I was stuck between FPB and Kona and ultimately decided to order the Kona with my fingers crossed. I was 100% happy with my decision after seeing it. Lol didn’t have much choice at that point. But it really does get a ton of compliments about the color choice.
Pretty car for sure. Post up some more pics when you get time. Still considering this color.

The color seems to have alot of purple hue in pics, does it in person?

Users who are viewing this thread