$2500 to mod 93 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibs4972

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Keep the flaming and name calling to the flame forum.

That's enough!!! Quit it NOW!!

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Oh hey, thanks Larry, amidst all the repetitive gay bashes I must've dozed off. :thumbsup:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by sibs4972
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Oh hey, thanks Larry, amidst all the repetitive gay bashes I must've dozed off. :thumbsup:

That is intended for you TOO. You guys ruined a good thread. Take it somewhere else.

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Keep the flaming and name calling to the flame forum.

That's enough!!! Quit it NOW!!

Hey Larry, I usually don't get involved in this petty stuff but have you noticed everywhere this DeVus1 goes in here the thread becomes a flame war?

ObieFox

Established Member
Wicked393,
Thanks for correcting me on the AFR185/165 head recommendation! You are correct, the 185's may cause a problem with stock pistons.

As for the rest of the BS on this thread, give me a break! You guys hijacked a perfectly good thread. '93 Cobra's do have factory underdrive pulleys. Maybe not exactly the same % as some aftermarket units, but they are still underdriven.

KO

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
That is intended for you TOO. You guys ruined a good thread. Take it somewhere else.

Yes they did. If you guys who were actually discussing tech, as this forum is intended for, wish to continue the discussion, feel free to start another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread