$2500 to mod 93 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVus1

Established Member
Originally posted by 93 red snake
sorry forgot to put your name dumbass1

You are really giving 417Muscle a bad name. Not only are your posts childish and intellectually irritating, but you keep posting the same crap over and over. Get a freaking life clown.

sibs4972

Established Member
go back to getting flamed in the smackdown cafe you freakin pole smoker.

Go back to flaming your boyfriend, princess :beer:

sibs4972

Established Member
lol...................are you his bitch sibs4972. taking up for him in both forums.

No I suppose the best analogy would be I'm the bouncer at the gay bar you keep getting thrown out of... :nono:

93 red snake

Established Member
follow ur girlfriend around and protect him. sibs you and devus1 make such a cute couple. now u better run he might be getting in trouble in another forum and you need to protect him.

sibs4972

Established Member
follow ur girlfriend around and protect him. sibs you and devus1 make such a cute couple. now u better run he might be getting in trouble in another forum and you need to protect him.

Don't be so resentful because I said I wouldn't let you suck on my penis. Spreading lies won't make me change my mind. I told there's plenty of 'open-minded' people that would be more than happy to tug on your testicles. Stay gay, kid! :thumbsup:

sibs4972

Established Member
Thanks for removing your tongue out of your boyfriends rectum long enough to post a "clever" response. Now back to the original intent of this thread, modifications for $2500. No, that's modifications as in cars, not your sex change operation. :loser:

sibs4972

Established Member
sibs4972 go chase your boyfriend some more and leave car mod's to the men and women on here.

Listen we both know you don't know any good responses to anything I've said thus far, so why not run along and play with your anal beads. As for car mods, your 93 and it's "noisy alternator" still won't stand up to what I've got. Flame on that for a little while. Thank you drive through :kaboom:

93 red snake

Established Member
stick to interior decorating sibs4972...................u never know till u run em you might get ur feelings hurt. but devus1 will make the sting go away.

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Originally posted by Snake_93
I posted on another board but no one wanted to offer their opinion. I will have about $2500 to mod my car and want to keep it N/A.

Mods so far are:
Pro 5.0
BBK ceramic coated shorties
2 chamber flowmasters

What would you do to a 93 cobra with $2500?

#1:UPR offroad X pipe (if emissions arent a concern) $189
#2:AFR 165 cylinder heads,60cc for use with pedestal mount rockers so you can reuse your stock 1.7's(185's with 2.02 intake valves will get you into valve clearence probs with the stock pistons)$1290 w/free shipping from JD's performace.
#3: E-303 or TFS stage 1 cam (yeah custom would be better but we're on a budget)E-303=$163.95 from summit or the TFS one is $139.95
#4:3.73 gear from GEFracing for $139.99. Figure to add the oil you'll need and speedo gear $180 total(if you can install yourself)
#5 some Nitto drag radials $316 for a set of 275/40/17's from Discount Tire Direct.
That comes to roughly $2140. You could use the leftover for if you have to pay for gear install,gaskets for the headswap,K+N(if you dont already have one)and other small things.

Billy

sibs4972

Established Member
stick to interior decorating sibs4972...................u never know till u run em you might get ur feelings hurt. but devus1 will make the sting go away.

How thoughtfully uninspired...you'll have to stop humping your sister long enough to come out to the race track though. Are you sure you two can be separated that long?

DeVus1

Established Member

You remind me of something....what is it....oh yea!

A BROKEN ****ing record. Get a grip man. Your shit wasnt funny the first time and its sure not going to be funny the 80th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread