$275,000 Mustang

jazz05

Established Member
I was just talking to Prudhomme about these cars this winter, pretty unusual project for Shelby to undertake

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
And so can a 5.0 with a dealer installed Whipple for as low as 29k.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

What? I remember a thread about this being an option but they were a little more than 29k. More like mid to high 30's if I remember correctly and if you got the highest HP package there wasn't a warranty. They've gone down that much since then?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I just rememeber seeing an article about a dealer in TN or something that actually delivered the package at 29k. Can't say if that was with the warranty though since there is a lower hp package.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Lol, I will give you $2.75.

Sent from Dr. Krieger's Lab
Steep offer. Viper exchange if you see this

404ee5f4ba41ae493664d088d30984cf.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What? I remember a thread about this being an option but they were a little more than 29k. More like mid to high 30's if I remember correctly and if you got the highest HP package there wasn't a warranty. They've gone down that much since then?
He mispoke.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This one shows up @ our local car shows from time to time, Pa. plates, owner usually drives it to the show. ( owner's name is Bob )
If I remember correctly, they were 150K new.

..................Bob is the guy pointing.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I was just talking to Prudhomme about these cars this winter, pretty unusual project for Shelby to undertake

It's definitely outside the norm for SAI, but the company has done drag projects before. They had a Cobra Super Snake drag car back in the '60s. Thing had 800HP.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Looks like 2 turds had sex and this was the result. The guy that buys this also has a Burt Reynolds trans am and some rare third gen camaros..

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
T tops lol, I had a IROC & a TA

3rd gen FTW! i had a 86 TA ws6 package with 305 tuned port injection and power everything. It was slower than christmas and a real rattle trap but man did i love that car.

If i had cash to burn id pick up a clean redfire metallic 89 GTA with the gold cross lace wheels and then drop in a LS3.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the car overall, and it's certainly unique and rare, but that price is just INSANE! :eek:

No way they're going to get anything close to that price. Wealthy buyer or not. JMO.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Hey, now. I wouldn't mind a pristine IROC-Z!
T tops lol, I had a IROC & a TA
3rd gen FTW! i had a 86 TA ws6 package with 305 tuned port injection and power everything. It was slower than christmas and a real rattle trap but man did i love that car.

If i had cash to burn id pick up a clean redfire metallic 89 GTA with the gold cross lace wheels and then drop in a LS3.

yea lol

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

Why? I'd leave the turbo 6 in there and add an updated turbo and tune.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow that black car needs lowered BAD.
Good eye. I missed that. I'm really surprised the owner hasn't lowered it. That would enhance the visual appeal. I'm not a fan of the graphics on it, though, nor the light gray side window louvers.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Why? I'd leave the turbo 6 in there and add an updated turbo and tune.

The buick 3.8 turbo was only available in the 89 turbo t/a pace car edition and it only came in white. I've heard of mythical 13sec flat time slips. They were faster than the 87 ASC mclaren buick GNX.

top dog motor for trans am GTA was the 350 tpi.

Users who are viewing this thread