3 0f 5 Teaser

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm trying to figure out if that final shot in the 4th vid is of the front of the car or rear? Looks to be louvers on top of the fenders, I'm guessing that's the R version of the car if they stick up that far. Hope they don't just release a race version of the car without a street version.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out if that final shot in the 4th vid is of the front of the car or rear? Looks to be louvers on top of the fenders, I'm guessing that's the R version of the car if they stick up that far. Hope they don't just release a race version of the car without a street version.

Louvers? I see mirrors...

Lemers

Established Member
I'm not making any predictions (cause I'm not good enough to identify what cars these parts could be coming from), but do you think that maybe Ford is teasing more than 1 car? Maybe an SVT Focus, the Shelby, and Ford GT?

It would be one hell of a day, but I'm sure ford wouldn't blow its load all at one time.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Assuming that means that at some point during the auto show we will see something else.

Doubt they would announce the GT350R so hot on the heels of the 'regular' version, so maybe something like the Focus RS that people have also been waiting on.

SnakeBoostE85

whipped and korned
Established Member
Am I reading this correctly, they are going with a normally aspirated platform?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread