3.6 LC KB conversion almost done

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Just a little update...

350 street and highway driven miles in 10 days....absolutely loving this setup. Im averaging 220 miles to a full tank of E85 ( 93 was 279) and couldnt be happier with its performance. Car is like a freight train even on only 21.5psi of boost and the Street E85 tune, yet minus the blower whistle drives like stock with A/C & all...the roads cant hold the Race tune so no need to run the extra timing. Im very leery about turning up the boost any higher for this year...the car has so much power on tap as is im quite content for now. Im no longer a KB hater thats for sure.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
20140704_164059_zpsmiw8wx46.jpg

I also made some modifications to the KB 75 after our dyno session...due to the fact it is only good to 800hp (per kb) I wanted to improve those two WALLS that can be seen that create masive turbulence which can in fact be heard on a flow bench

1320 Junkie

Established Member
IMG_20140810_222855_zpsuc01shab.jpg

After about 2 hours worth of work.....still more I want to do to it but im spending time working out the kinks of my L&M 78 which is by far a superior piece just needs a little more tweeking to make it perfect.

devilish64

Established Member
lol @ the difference between the last two pics!!! are those both the twin 75?? I was looking at the L&M twin 78 and power by the hour inlet to adapt the KB throttle body to a trinity TVS....but if you can port my ford racing twin 65 like that I bet it will be able to flow more than my factory block will be able to support. NICE WORK JAY!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
lol @ the difference between the last two pics!!! are those both the twin 75?? I was looking at the L&M twin 78 and power by the hour inlet to adapt the KB throttle body to a trinity TVS....but if you can port my ford racing twin 65 like that I bet it will be able to flow more than my factory block will be able to support. NICE WORK JAY!

Yep same 75 KB tb...im going to actually flow it on a flow bench this winter vs a stock one. I can assist if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread