3.6 LC KB conversion almost done

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
That Smurfinator sounded very very ANGRY yesterday. Thanks for letting me tag along !! Car is sick bro. Cant wait for you to wax my ass on the streets of Mexico!!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Thanks alot Guys...doing driveability stuff next so its as tame as a street car is supposed to be.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
IMG_20140802_163533_zpsftiekzri.jpg

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I spy with my eye a AC cobra up there ? Hmmmm

Ok video....needs more video ! Want to hear that pull !

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
while i would love to jump on the 3.6 bandwagon i would also have to jump on the divorce bandwagon. And considering i have a little boy due in dec i wont be going that route

1320 Junkie

Established Member
while i would love to jump on the 3.6 bandwagon i would also have to jump on the divorce bandwagon. And considering i have a little boy due in dec i wont be going that route

Lmao ^....as you have seen on my instagram acct my wife is not the norm...lol

Ill be the first to admit i was a big KB hater because I had terrible expieriences with their 2.2's on the 03/04 cobras...but I will admit im a believer now in the 4x6 rotor design. Even at just 1.5psi over the TVS it gained 91hp & 67tq...biggest thing for me was the TQ feel of the KB...its a hard hitter down low just like a TVS at max effort pulley combo and the 3.6 is barely into its efficiency range and has a ton of room to grow with the 3.75" up top.

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
i put a ring on her finger and a KB on my car all around the same time, i knew it was a now or never kinda thing. I have a tuner ready for the truck as well as full delete and shes not going to be happy.

I have much better luck begging for forgiveness then asking for permission

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Its all your God damn fault Mark...watching your car at MIR sold me

LOL. Look forward to seeing how she runs on the strip! Lots of future potential based on your current setup. Just think
the 6 speed record that was set prior to my record was Evolution's 13 Shelby with a 3.6 KB (8.94 sec). Go get some!!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
LOL. Look forward to seeing how she runs on the strip! Lots of future potential based on your current setup. Just think
the 6 speed record that was set prior to my record was Evolution's 13 Shelby with a 3.6 KB (8.94 sec). Go get some!!

Ill do my best.

Van@RevanRacing

Lmao ^....as you have seen on my instagram acct my wife is not the norm...lol

Ill be the first to admit i was a big KB hater because I had terrible expieriences with their 2.2's on the 03/04 cobras...but I will admit im a believer now in the 4x6 rotor design. Even at just 1.5psi over the TVS it gained 91hp & 67tq...biggest thing for me was the TQ feel of the KB...its a hard hitter down low just like a TVS at max effort pulley combo and the 3.6 is barely into its efficiency range and has a ton of room to grow with the 3.75" up top.

oh boy. you're starting to sound like me.........

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I have always like the KB's. In all honesty, if the VAn's KB special would have been happening when I purchased my first TVS, (VMP) I would have bought the KB setup. Hands down. The entire kit all of what you need in a package and under 5k ???

But alas, I am happy where I sit now, and I have not even begun to max this setup as of yet. I'm happy with a 10sec street car.

Users who are viewing this thread