3.7 2012 mustang vs 06+civic

five0three

big deal
Established Member
I've seen (commonly) Hondas that have 5k in them including the car that would embarrass me (11gt) from a roll. Ricer is a state of mind and anyone who hates on something because it's a Honda is just as bad or worse than the people they are hating on.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
I've seen (commonly) Hondas that have 5k in them including the car that would embarrass me (11gt) from a roll. Ricer is a state of mind and anyone who hates on something because it's a Honda is just as bad or worse than the people they are hating on.

Around here a fast Honda is 1 in a 100000. There's plenty that try but most of them are setup like ass and go nowhere. and roll racing is gay...lets talk about 1/4 mile where this cars typically can't hang worth shit. They are just a shitty platform imo

five0three

big deal
Established Member
Around here a fast Honda is 1 in a 100000. There's plenty that try but most of them are setup like ass and go nowhere. and roll racing is gay...lets talk about 1/4 mile where this cars typically can't hang worth shit. They are just a shitty platform imo

any vehicle that can put down 300+hp in a car under 3k lbs ISNT a terrible platform. educate yourself before you make opinions like that. kinda ricerish...

justinschmidt1

Established Member
any vehicle that can put down 300+hp in a car under 3k lbs ISNT a terrible platform. educate yourself before you make opinions like that. kinda ricerish...

The hell? You can put down 300+hp in any car with enough money. What's that have to do with the price of eggs?

Still doesn't change the fact that fwd sucks and those cars make no torque and generally are very inefficient at putting power down and going anywhere.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I just bought my wife an 07 EX coupe yesterday. GREAT car for a DD, but I still dont understand why people would want to modify one to race it, its an econobox that gets 40mpg, leave it alone. I will probably take it up to the track just for S&G's to see what it runs though, lol.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member

you take what you can get, roll racing is still racing..

boostownsme

Established Member
If it was a hatch it most likely had the k20a3 in it, which is the bastard stepchild of the family. Its rated at 160 and mine felt slower than that. Not to hate on your type r kill but most likely it was not as advertised

USMarksman91

Banned
I don't hate any car. Most hondas are slow as balls and vtech makes me very angry because a lot of people with 97 preludes give me rides and i just tell them this thing is not fast at all sorry when they have a stock prelude with headers and cai and I have a 481 rwhp mustang.. yea close to the same league.. id smoke him if he had a 100 shot of nitrous they are so slow

justinschmidt1

Established Member
I love watching the smugness leave someone when they get whooped by a civic lol

Lol if i got beat by a.civic I would have nothing but props to give. Besides the fact at the end of he day I would take my 11 second mustang over a 10 second civic.

Hows that go...winning in a Honda is like winningnthe special Olympics......

Users who are viewing this thread