3-piece True Forged Super Sports for sale

Turbosixx

Established Member
Once again, I'm sorry for how this turned out. We agreed upon a non refundable deposit and I backed out because I sold my car. My loss is someone else's gain. These wheels are badass in every way, someone will steal these wheels at that price.

papashelby

Established Member
Once again, I'm sorry for how this turned out. We agreed upon a non refundable deposit and I backed out because I sold my car. My loss is someone else's gain. These wheels are badass in every way, someone will steal these wheels at that price.

What a standup guy! Wish the world had more guys like you!

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i thought they sold?!

you wanted a set of these. and you're tired of dealing with polished aluminum arent ya? grab these dude. $2300 is a STEAL. retail on these is so high i hate when people inquire (for all chrome sets) lol. i bet you could sell your current wheels and break even. seriously.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member

:beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
grabbing this set at this ridiculous price is like finding a 13 gt500 with 1k on it for $10k off lol. whoever grabs them is getting hooked the **** up! you shouldnt even be "pondering" it or trying to haggle. you will be sorry if you miss them and then go get something else at regular price (TF or otherwise).

brian, ill give you $400 for the tires and you can drop the price even more :poke::thumbsup:

Jagplay

Established Member
grabbing this set at this ridiculous price is like finding a 13 gt500 with 1k on it for $10k off lol. whoever grabs them is getting hooked the **** up! you shouldnt even be "pondering" it or trying to haggle. you will be sorry if you miss them and then go get something else at regular price (TF or otherwise).

brian, ill give you $400 for the tires and you can drop the price even more :poke::thumbsup:

So $2700 for wheels and tires. Do these have the sensors in them?

Users who are viewing this thread