30th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I'll be at the show..anyone thinking of selling their 03/04 Cobra? I'm in the market for one and this gives me a good chance to take a look at the cars while at the show. I'm looking for a low mileage (under 30K miles) coupe.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
awesome job guys!

an update on the class total. so far, only the bronco class and the 65-66 mustang class have more entries than the svt class. good job! :)

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
awesome job guys!

an update on the class total. so far, only the bronco class and the 65-66 mustang class have more entries than the svt class. good job! :)

does that mean not alot of people are registering or just a lot of damn cobras lol

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
does that mean not alot of people are registering or just a lot of damn cobras lol

registrations are about where i thought they would be so far. having more is better of course. ;)

there are nearly 70 cobras entered, which is great. to be the second largest mustang class is great.

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
I have had a licence plate change since I registered. Do I need to contact someone about it or am I still good to roll in? I know it was asked for when I registered, but it is not on the pass.

Users who are viewing this thread