31 allocations for military or those supporting military overseas

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll be visiting our ENCS office today. If GT350R production is limited to 500, there may only be a few specific allocations for it. Who knows. Keep digging on your end. I'll do the same here.

TaraFirma

Established Member
I'll be visiting our ENCS office today. If GT350R production is limited to 500, there may only be a few specific allocations for it. Who knows. Keep digging on your end. I'll do the same here.

OK, so after spending about 2 hours with my rep today I can definitely say that you have access to the best and most up-to-date information. Apparently, Europe gets the first pic of all the nice cars and the info goes to European offices first.
So I have no new news for our quest, but I did put a deposit down on a 16 GT so that I'm in the system. As soon as the lottery is complete, I'll just change my order.

On a side note, They do have 1 more Hellcat available in the ENCS program. The lotto for it ends on the 6th

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
OK, so after spending about 2 hours with my rep today I can definitely say that you have access to the best and most up-to-date information. Apparently, Europe gets the first pic of all the nice cars and the info goes to European offices first.
So I have no new news for our quest, but I did put a deposit down on a 16 GT so that I'm in the system. As soon as the lottery is complete, I'll just change my order.

On a side note, They do have 1 more Hellcat available in the ENCS program. The lotto for it ends on the 6th

I paid for my soon to arrive Fiesta ST and chatted with my rep. He seems reasonably certain that if we get selected via lottery we can choose either the GT350, or the GT350R. I'm taking photos of my Shelby to get an idea of what I could sell it for. I really don't want to sell it - so many mods to do yet... Hell, I haven't even spent quality time trying to learn to launch it.

TaraFirma

Established Member
I sold my GT500 before I left for Korea. There was no sense letting it depreciate another year while I was over here. It also gave me a pretty decent down payment for my GT350. Though I spent a little bit of it on a 91 Skyline GTR since I've been here in Korea.

Helmet

Established Member
All,

I got the chance to purchase my 13 GT500 (SVTPP, Recaros, and car cover - $59K) through the Exchange New Car Sales in a lottery type drawing back in July or August 2012. At that time, there were 12 slots globally for the GT500 and only 8 for the BOSS. Getting selected only affords you the opportunity to order one, so its not like winning the car. If you pass, you won't get another chance and few folks are interested in dropping serious money on a Mustang regardless of how capable it is. I love my car, but am considering a GT350. I should know the pricing after the 4th of July weekend. There are a couple interested buyers (I'm told), but nobody will order one w/o knowing the price. I could probably sell my GT500 and step into a lightly optioned GT350 with little pain. My wife will kill me, I'm sure.

Are you sure it's 31? went to talk to a rep on Casey Saturday and he said that the program has an allocation of 10 GT350's and the lottery will be in September.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Same info I got in March when I asked about GT350R allocations and lottery.

Hmmmm. Well, both Lemers and I received the same info from two different ENCS reps. I did think that 31 was a high number, but we'll see in a few days when the lottery occurs.

olaosunt

Established Member
Hmmmm. Well, both Lemers and I received the same info from two different ENCS reps. I did think that 31 was a high number, but we'll see in a few days when the lottery occurs.

I had been in the market for one( to complement my base, manual being use by On3 to fab his TT kit )while I was in Kuwait and was told exactly the same number by my Rep.

I had ordered a car as they said it would be easier to switch to the GT350 once we knew the pricing and be "ahead" of others. I doubt it would have made any difference now with the lottery.

He did say ANY car but I don't think he was just trying to get me into any car as I could have ordered a fiesta which I know I would not have kept .

I ended up ordering an auto, premium, Recaro GT "just in case" I ended up keeping it.

Pricing was still not available on the GT350 when I was leaving at the end of May so I decided I would just

keep the car I built.

I kicked my self a bit when the pricing was announced and it was not that much more than my GT if I got a

base/stripper(which as I would want it).

I am drag racer and had no plans to start doing road courses(never been on one) so I was not sure this was

the car for me anyway(will wait to see GT500).

The Hellion TT kit I ordered for the car just shipped:) .

Lemers

Established Member
So the salesman that I've been building a relationship with over the last year up and quit and went home. Now I'm stuck working with some other salesman that I don't know. Can't even varify if the lottery is in July or not.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
So the salesman that I've been building a relationship with over the last year up and quit and went home. Now I'm stuck working with some other salesman that I don't know. Can't even varify if the lottery is in July or not.

Bummer. The delay in announcing the lottery date (heard it was on/about 1st week in July) is that they have to know pricing. I'll pass along what I know when I get confirmation of the lottery date and pricing...

Lemers

Established Member
It really upsets me that when talking to this guy today, that he doesnt know anything on the GT350 and got vital info wrong on the GT.

When I explained magride as adjustable suspension, he told me that the GT mode switch does that. I told him the it controls steering and traction control settings.

He replied that those had their own switches and that the mode switch sets the suspension.

I am not impressed. Guess that's why I research what I'm buying.

TaraFirma

Established Member
It really upsets me that when talking to this guy today, that he doesnt know anything on the GT350 and got vital info wrong on the GT.

When I explained magride as adjustable suspension, he told me that the GT mode switch does that. I told him the it controls steering and traction control settings.

He replied that those had their own switches and that the mode switch sets the suspension.

I am not impressed. Guess that's why I research what I'm buying.

Sales people are there to do paperwork and get me drinks. They are absolutely useless when it comes to information on vehicles they sell.

Last edited:

Helmet

Established Member
I certainly hope that they're on the money with the allocations.....

I asked about the allocation and when they would hold the drawing on the Military Auto Sales Facebook page and they replied

"The purchase drawing will begin on July 10th and we will have 29 - 2015 Shelby GT350s. Please let us know if you have any questions!"

It says 29 2015 GT350's So I think it is a typo considering they are only making 100 2015 GT350's and 37 GT350R's, So I asked for a verification on the model year and I am waiting for a reply

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I asked about the allocation and when they would hold the drawing on the Military Auto Sales Facebook page and they replied

"The purchase drawing will begin on July 10th and we will have 29 - 2015 Shelby GT350s. Please let us know if you have any questions!"

It says 29 2015 GT350's So I think it is a typo considering they are only making 100 2015 GT350's and 37 GT350R's, So I asked for a verification on the model year and I am waiting for a reply

Interesting. My guess for entering price is $45K.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

Plus really doubtful on the MY15 thing. Doesn't MY16 begin in October?

Users who are viewing this thread