35% cash back from eBay purchases using Microsoft Live Search

Jack

Established Member
FYI, I received approval from SID to post this.

This was on slickdeals and other sites. I was skeptical, but really wanted the Canon High Def camcorder, so I figured what the hell, and it worked.
dancenana.gif

Make sure your browser is accepting cookies or the cashback will not show on the regular search page at the top or at the page where you commit to buy an item.

The Max cash back on any 1 item is $250.
(you can buy a max of 3 items for cash back, so the maximum cash back you can get is $750)

This is a limited time offer, and Microsoft will soon scale back the cashback to 10%

[FONT=Verdana ! important]READ THE IMPORTANT TERMS OF SERVICE (via Ebay)[/FONT]

Interesting Points of Note:
  • DOES NOT WORK IN EBAY MOTORS
  • You must successfully complete an eligible purchase on www.eBay.com using “Buy-It-Now” within sixty (60) minutes of clicking on an eBay paid search advertisement marked with the Live Search cashback logo (a “Online Session”);
  • Cashback Rewards will be applied only to the first eligible item you commit to buy during an Online Session.
  • Limit of 3 Online Sessions (transactions per account)
  • Limit of $250 cashback per Online Session
  • Requires a 60 day waiting period before it MUST be credited to your Paypal Account
  • Only works on Buy It Now Items
NOTE: Discount does not include S&H charges

IMPORTANT: Before you confirm purchase, you should see your cash back amount.

Here are the steps:
  1. go to: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=cheap+digital+camera&go=&form=QBLH
  2. You should see a paid result that states "Buy Items on Ebay. You May get 35% off with Paypal if eligible". Click that link
  3. That will take you to ebay's search results page. there you can type your search string and search for whatever you like
  4. Proceed to select what you want to purchase, click buy it now, the next page is the buy it now confirmation page. If you've selected an eligible item and followed the directions, you will see the Micorsoft cash back and the amount:
    1213804755.gif
  5. if you do not see that, then back up and try a different item. if that doesn't work, clear your cookies and start over.
Here's my winnar
dancenana.gif

1213814396.gif

1213762554.gif

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! I'm going to have to look into this later today. I might want an HD video camera. :)

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
aww...I would've bought a back-up camera for the avic...thanks though

RGrossman

Established Member
Its currently sitting at 20% and is working for car parts now.

Just snagged an LFP Dual pass for 240, CF Dual friction clutch for 259 and a fidanza flywheel for 243 all after cashback :)

Users who are viewing this thread