360 forged Concave wheels on viper

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Think the wheels look horrible, a concave mesh wheel would've done the car better.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
The wheel/tire size is the same as my Iforged, but the tires are different, nitto Invo's on the 360 forged and PS2's on the Iforged. The PS2's aren't stretched at all. Could be just the tire...The wheels look great in person and so far everyone that has seen them in person has said nothing bad about them...
must be the tire, cause it has that stretched look(ugh) in the last shot.
hey, if your happy then more power to you! that's all that matters in the end, but that setup isn't for me. i think those wheels might look great on a gallardo though, the angular look would probably work.
These are PERFECT. Definitely would have kept them. New ones just don't look right.

4331455788_8b62117b2a_o.jpg
now that's what i'm talkin about!

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
No, it has to be the lip of the wheel blending into the tire, almost like you can't see how big the wheel is, just see 5 spokes. Focus too much on the spokes and you can tell the front wheels aren't concave.

Brushed centers with polished lip would have been nice.

M3xpress

Established Member
I think the black on the wheels is throwing me. I think they would look better if they were all silver, you'd get more definition out of the wheels.

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
Awesome choice man, they look great on there.....I'm sure there will be lots of disapprovers on here since you didn't go with chrome Saleens or CCW Classics

ferfont1

Established Member
i think its the black lip that is throwing everything off. Just looks like dirty lips even when they're spotless. I'd get the lips chromed.....imo

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
paint the wheels white. and i approve. then flat black stripes and flatblack/white wheels. but i dont own a viper or 4 thousand dollar wheels.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Not feeling them at all... I mean the design is okay but the wheel color combo is horrible. Reminds me of those cheap ghetto wheels that are on chargers/montes.

Users who are viewing this thread