360 forged Concave wheels on viper

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
that looks terrible, those wheels just don't go with the viper at all. and stretched tires = ghey, leave that to the Vdubb crowd!

97gts

Established Member
that looks terrible, those wheels just don't go with the viper at all. and stretched tires = ghey, leave that to the Vdubb crowd!

The wheel/tire size is the same as my Iforged, but the tires are different, nitto Invo's on the 360 forged and PS2's on the Iforged. The PS2's aren't stretched at all. Could be just the tire...The wheels look great in person and so far everyone that has seen them in person has said nothing bad about them...

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i like vipers. dont know much about them though.
if i had one it'd have to have side exhaust. they look even more amazing with the side pipes IMO.

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
Wheels look good, but I'm not feeling the DODGE sticker. Its too in-your-face...

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
It looks good. I think the black coating on the inside of the rim is taking away from the car though. I had looked at these wheels for my cobra a while back and drooled over them. You did a good thing here today

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Nice Viper, I personally like the wheels. Like some others said though, some more cave in the front would be nicer.

Fresno huh? What do you grow? lol

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
IMO the white and black doesnt flow, its not just your car, its every car. If you car was black, the wheels would look great.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
...so far everyone that has seen them in person has said nothing bad about them...

Kind of like telling a really fat girl on her prom night that she looks fantastic. People generally try to be nice even when they think otherwise.

Nothing personal, but those wheels are hideous.

Last edited:

BLK_03

Established Member
Kind of like telling a really fat girl on her her prom night that she looks fantastic. People generally try to be nice even when they think otherwise.

Nothing personal, but those wheels are hideous.

Perfect analogy.

NateV8

Established Member
These are PERFECT. Definitely would have kept them. New ones just don't look right.

4331455788_8b62117b2a_o.jpg

MattxFatal

Established Member
360 Forged + Viper usually = Awesome.
I'm so confused here...what the *** happened?

Your car is soooo nice, but those wheels detract so much from the overall look.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I'm not really feeling the finish of the wheels at all. I would have gone with brushed centers with polished lip/inners. Those kinda remind me of those cheap ebay wheels I see on cars all over town. Sorry... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread