3D Cobra Emblem

amxdriver73

Hi I have a 3D Cobra emblem that Fits 99-2004 Mustangs. You cant get these Emblems anymore they where a limited edition and are all handmade these one has never been on a car. I have had a extra one and am looking to sell it for $500.

Let me Know if your interested Thanks

03096e0a-1c88-47fc-922e-bc63b074f557_zps2736775c.jpg

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
They mount in the grille. From what i've read they arent manufactured anymore, although a lot of suppliers used to carry them. 90% of said companies have tanked, though.

GLWS OP.

Blaine

Established Member
Are these desk paper weights or do they (mount) on the car somewhere?

I'd use one as a paper weight.

I think they make the car look like it has a giant Pen*s and balls in the front grill.... least thats what everyone has told me when they see a Cobra with it.:poke: But everyone has their own taste.:pop:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
i was being an ass......... I wouldn't put that thing anywhere near my car...... but to each it's own

Marc

Established Member
$500? Really?

I mean, not harping on you, but good luck with your sell anyways. I remember a long time ago someone came in here trying to sell one for $300 and you should of seen the pages of backlash.

Zemedici

Established Member
$500? Really?

I mean, not harping on you, but good luck with your sell anyways. I remember a long time ago someone came in here trying to sell one for $300 and you should of seen the pages of backlash.

just read you posting on another forum, directing someone to this site YEARS ago to buy one of these. :lol:

It does look like a twig and berries, but hey. Different strokes different folks I suppose. Too flashy imo.

Marc

Established Member
just read you posting on another forum, directing someone to this site YEARS ago to buy one of these. :lol:

It does look like a twig and berries, but hey. Different strokes different folks I suppose. Too flashy imo.

I am on 100+ forums, so don't know which one it was, but if they were looking for one, I would of directed them to the sale. I had seen one in pictures one time (from a far away distance) and at the time, didn't think it looked bad. Then it took one person to post a close up and I didn't like it anymore.

BUT, to each his own.

amxdriver73

So the funny story... That ugly ass Cobra emblem is on my moms Cobra and I cant stand seeing it!!! And she said if I could get the $500 for it She would sell it !!! So that is why I posted it on hear . The comments are to dam funny from everyone !!!

65fastback2+2

Established Member
So the funny story... That ugly ass Cobra emblem is on my moms Cobra and I cant stand seeing it!!! And she said if I could get the $500 for it She would sell it !!! So that is why I posted it on hear . The comments are to dam funny from everyone !!!

should just throw it away for her and put a $5 bill on the driver seat

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Discontinued cause they are fugly and didnt sell well.

Try posting in the for sale area if you want to actually sell it. Plan on getting beat up HEAVILY with that $500 price.

Anabolic

Banned
500$ is like WAYYYY out there, people barely pay 30$ for the "nice" emblems
the one you are trying to sell makes people want to try to kick a field goal insted or some shit

mysticoupe

torquaholic
Established Member
We should all pitch in to buy it, just to do away with the god awful thing. Dude do your mom a favor, take that thing off and throw it away. Then tell her some one must have stole it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread