3k over?

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
SikSnke said:
what chrome rims...brandon doesnt have any chrome rims?? He has silver rims, they kind of look like the ones that used to be on my car.:shrug:

what are you talking about i have chrome rims(you have your slicks on two of them)

Lightmare

Banned
SikSnke said:
what chrome rims...brandon doesnt have any chrome rims?? He has silver rims, they kind of look like the ones that used to be on my car.:shrug:

This is David.....and no bitch....Im talking about the chrome rims that you THINK are yours that you will soon have to pull your drags off of to give back to brandon to put on MY car. If you reall want them that bad....I may think about some kind of deal....but you probably wont like it.:poke:

Lightmare

Banned
FEARSNO1 said:
what are you talking about i have chrome rims(you have your slicks on two of them)

Yo...you back from offshore? I almost died on my friends R6 last night in Lafayette. I coulda gone stop by to talk about the car. So next weekend...lets go to Texas. Whacha think? :idea: Oh this is still David BTW.

I paid msrp,on my 07 shelby GT500. That price was $45,060.00.I picked it up on 10/24/06. I was just lucky,but put a deposit back in Dec./04. The dealer was allociated only 3 shelbys,and received one more by luck. They told me back then before mind came in that ford had made 50 more then orderd by dealers at that time of the year and just sent the 50 extra shelbys out by random to different dealers,and the dealer i dealt with had no idea it was comming in. It was a blue/white-lemans stripes/coupe,with 2 options extra. Needless to say that unit they sold it for $15,000.00 over msrp,due to it was a extra unit. I thought that was wrong of them selling it at that price ,but what could i do. It was there shelby,and back in 04,me and the other two buyer were guaranteed to buy at msrp.,and thats just what we paid.So if your comfortable at $3000.00 over msrp ,it's you and your wifes money,and decision.In the long run it's not a bad price,unless you decide to wait until the 2008 models come out ,and there is no guarantee that they will not be even a higher market up. So good luck on your decision.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread