3k over?

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Lets just hope the price does not jump for the 08 cars, but you have to wonder why Ford would not want some of these ADMs and added profit.

Been thinking for a while now that the GT500 program is a real litmus test for Mulally and the way forward. They desperatly need numbers and profits as well as PR. They have to juggle suppliers, CAFE(fit this car into the V6 and GT numbers), the dealers demand, and their promise of some exclusivity to Shelby fans. And my personal hope that they try and recreate the SVT experiance in some form. And do all of that with the knowledge the competition is eyeing what is sure to be a limited niche for these sorts of product. Interesting time indeed.:pop:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
p.s.tyronejenkinsII the car already has a buyer but if it falls through i will give you a shout.

That buyer would be me.....thanks Brandon. :beer: I think I should go to to that dealership with you and tell those f*ckers to HURRY UP. I am TIRED of riding in Adam's Lightning and not having something fast too. And tell Nathan that I get the chrome Cobra rims too....hes gonna have to fight me for the other 2.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
That buyer would be me.....thanks Brandon. :beer: I think I should go to to that dealership with you and tell those f*ckers to HURRY UP. I am TIRED of riding in Adam's Lightning and not having something fast too. And tell Nathan that I get the chrome Cobra rims too....hes gonna have to fight me for the other 2.
Good luck with the car and enjoy it....:burnout:

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
SID297 said:
It's all about how bad you want it. I only want one at invoice, but you may be willing to pay more. Needless to say I'll probably be one of the last to get one.

Hehe me and you both bro. :beer:

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
after about a month of searching and countless phone calls i have found a dealership that is saying they have 2 allocations left unsold and that they will take 3k over msrp and can get one in 6 weeks(highly doubt)
i always said that i wouldn't pay anything over msrp but now i am rethinking and wondering if i should make the plunge on it. what do you guys think i should do.

thanks
brandon

So what happened??

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
had to put it off because of work schedule but i am making the trip tomorrow (thursday) so hopefully i can update you guys then, pray for me and wish me luck

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
had to put it off because of work schedule but i am making the trip tomorrow (thursday) so hopefully i can update you guys then, pray for me and wish me luck
Been doing that, hope it all works out for you! Come back and let us know how it went tomorrow.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Well....maybe you should include me in your prayers....if he doesnt get this one....i dont get his SB.....and I dont WANT a redfire. PLEASE GET IT.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
there is now a gt500 order with my name on it and the manager said 60 days but not sure if i believe that, i guess we will see

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
there is now a gt500 order with my name on it and the manager said 60 days but not sure if i believe that, i guess we will see
Alright! That's good news, now the pain begins....... :-D

SteveEvo8

Established Member
WOW, thats great news!!! I wish you the best of luck and I hope hes not jerking you around!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. What color?

Steve

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
thanks guys blue w/tungsten stripes(silver)

if anyone is interested the manager is wanting to sell the last one for 5k over, which still isn't bad, send me a pm and contact info and i will have him call you.

quad

Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
Are you selling your sweet Terminator??

SikSnke

Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:

what chrome rims...brandon doesnt have any chrome rims?? He has silver rims, they kind of look like the ones that used to be on my car.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread