4.5 whipple dyno with ZR1 killer pulley

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Do you think he even has a car?

The only hint that says he might is that only a doosh as big as him would run those gay ass tires.

That’s worse than any import garbage I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

He's such a doosh that he would pretend that a car with gay ass tires was his.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hahaha no way!! I vaguely recall someone crying about stock weight.

Was that in the ZL1 record thread?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The video title said it was stock weight when it wasn't and he just wouldn't leave it alone. It turned into a douche fest just like this one.

Blue2005GT

In your previous posts you state that John is your engine builder, yet you still have a stock crankshaft. Along with his competitions(Whipple) 4.5L supercharger. Did you not get the memo about the fact John bought out Jim Bell when Jim decided it was time to retire? John Mihovetz owns Kenne Bell Superchargers, along with Lenco Racing Transmissions.

I don't know how 1 person can be so combative, unless you find it entertaining. I really got a chuckle out of your comment that you only roll race to 200mph. Trying to do that on the street is outright foolish and shows how little you respect others. Your location is stated as Mobile AL, do you not have Whitetail Deer in your area? Can you imagine what the impact is going to be like when you hit one of these at 200Mph? As low as the hood line is on these cars, hopefully if you hit one at that speed that it doesn't come through the windshield. Hopefully you can manage throttle inputs very well, because at 60mph when you punch it with the power you claim to have you're going to have a traction issue.

Since everyone is questioning your comments, I have a few that you may find interesting to argue over, if this is your way of entertaining yourself in the world of keyboard boxing. How come your 4.5L blower is producing 25 psi of boost, yet the engine is only generating 1031Hp and 913 lb-ft of torque? You clearly stated this in your first post. Can you tell us why the power isn't much higher? I'll give you something to think about before you answer that question. It's about efficiency. What is your engine lacking in that is causing it to not be as efficient as it should be in producing Hp for that high boost pressure? In my opinion the boost is very high for the Hp number the engine produced.

You listed that you have a built engine in your first post. I know what John requires of his customers for him to agree to build them an engine........yet you don't have a Bryant billet crankshaft? Or his camshaft design? Or his valve modifications? How did you get him to agree to all of that? Or are you having John build you a new engine currently?

I'm not going to argue with you over why John claims not to take a 5.4/5.8L motor past a specific RPM. He gave me a reason, now whether or not he gave you a different reason, I don't know. Or whether or not both reasons are correct, I don't know that either, but I'll ask him the next time we communicate with each other.

I'll let you mull over these comments to see how good you can respond with a few jabs to my mid-section and head in the next round
Sorry for the confusion. My builder has had a few conversations with John. The crank is the main issue not windage over 7200. I will leave it at that.

My car only made 1031 because I copied the advice of Klaus that I got on this forum. Needless to say it’s a let down much like all his cars.

Btw the 4.5 is trash. 2650 is a much better option.

Blue2005GT

Attachments

• IMG_4991.jpeg
    IMG_4991.jpeg
    433.1 KB · Views: 25

Blue2005GT

The video title said it was stock weight when it wasn't and he just wouldn't leave it alone. It turned into a douche fest just like this one.
It wouldn’t had been a big deal if you hadn’t acted as if you knew what the **** you were talking about like every other topic you involve yourself in.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing says big dick energy like a back window full of stickers and "Shelby gt500" in big white letters on your tires. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread