4 Fog Lights (2 per bezel)

Digital

Established Member
Has anyone added a 2nd set of fog lights to the bottom of the bumper next to the stock ones?
I saw someone at a car show that had it done to their cobra and I thought it looked sick, very subtle but when noticed really looked good.

I bought a 2nd pair of fog lights and a pair of hids for them to match the current ones I have.
Was just wonder if anyone has done it and has any advice?
It would appear that the bumper does not have any mounting holes in the 2nd slot of the bezel location atleast not from what I've seen.
I was considering epoxying them in place or making tabs for them to mount to.

Any advise would be appreciated.

dsc00255hz.jpg

dsc00259vm.jpg

dsc00258ej.jpg

dsc00313w.jpg

dsc00314sp.jpg

dsc00316.jpg

dsc00317t.jpg

Last edited:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
not a bad idea .. ive always been curious why ford had these empty holes there?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I saw it done once, i think it may of been on here, didnt really look to bad, but it kinda cluttered up the front IMO!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
2 fog lights arent enough? Someone with a white cobra on here did it and it looked like crap.

Digital

Established Member
The OP of this thread and this thread are the same...anyone else see a pattern here?

Hmm how many people have ducts running to their brakes? Ya, i'd image not many. Trying to say that's what they do and what someone modded them to do are not the same.
I asked a question about the lambo door kit just to get thoughts and see pictures, chillax dude, don't cry because someone was curious.
This I'm actually in the process of doing, theres a difference.
Can you list mods you have done to your care fiveoh2go since you are apparently the god of what is an acceptable mod.

2 fog lights arent enough? Someone with a white cobra on here did it and it looked like crap.

My headlights are tinted, 2 fogs are enough but more light would be nice.
Btw nice wheels..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread