4 married guys go fishing......

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
First guy: You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I would paint every room in the house next weekend..'

Second guy: That is nothing, I had to promise my wife that I would build her a new deck for the pool.'

Third guy: Man , you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I would remodel the kitchen for her.'

They continue to fish. When they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word, they asked him, You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?

Fourth guy: I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, Gave the wife a slap on her butt and said: 'Fishing or Sex?' And she said: 'Wear sun-block.'

03cobrarocks

Established Member
LOL! Thank goodness my marriage is still fresh and young, And I never have to wake up at 5:30 :)

one day tho I suppose...

whiplash306

Established Member
Hilariously sad. I just wonder if there are a majority of men out there who truly allow themselves to be ruled to such an extent as the above joke suggests. I hear the ramblings all the time from random guys, but dismiss them as nothing more than really just being that - ramblings.

'Course, my wife is like Predator97SVT's in that I'll be worn out and too tired to go fishing if I ever posed that sort of question to her!

Either way, funny joke!

Users who are viewing this thread