4 of Chicago's finest

hoamskilet

Established Member
https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/816827479625187328

.@CNNPolitics: Chicago PD says white man kidnapped, beaten by black youths who screamed abt Trump wasn't motivated by race or politics.

scbu.gif

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I hope it doesn't happen, but the realist in me says we are on the cusp of a massive race war in the US. 8 years of Obama convincing poor people in black urban communities that the White Man is the sole source of all there problems is coming to a head.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I hope it doesn't happen, but the realist in me says we are on the cusp of a massive race war in the US. 8 years of Obama convincing poor people in black urban communities that the White Man is the sole source of all there problems is coming to a head.

Agree fully. Race relations seem to be worse after 8 years of Obama in office. All it's going to take is a few stories of officers shooting black criminals and a few more of black criminals torturing white people and we'll be right back in the lynch mob era.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member

lol please tell me you are not being serious. For this "race war" of yours to happen thousands of people will have to say **** my job I'm going out and fighting. Now tell me, how many people do you actually know that would do that? If a race war didn't happen in the 50's and 60's during desegregation then it isn't ever going to happen. There's always going to be a handful of people that may do something but the majority of folks have families and jobs they need to think of. This isn't some third world Middle East country. We have a powerful military that will come in and end your war the second it starts. Would you participate in this race war? Probably not.

Zemedici

Established Member
lol please tell me you are not being serious. For this "race war" of yours to happen thousands of people will have to say **** my job I'm going out and fighting. Now tell me, how many people do you actually know that would do that? If a race war didn't happen in the 50's and 60's during desegregation then it isn't ever going to happen. There's always going to be a handful of people that may do something but the majority of folks have families and jobs they need to think of. This isn't some third world Middle East country. We have a powerful military that will come in and end your war the second it starts. Would you participate in this race war? Probably not.

Not if said people are already unemployed....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just read this on FoxNews. What I found interesting is that Chicago law enforcement said that "it could also be the result of young people making stupid decisions". Really? Kidnap, beat and torture a person and it could just be "young people making stupid decisions"? Wow! Let's hope the prosecutor has more guts and intelligence to treat this one as a hate crime and aggressively pursue felony charges vs. misdemeanor charges. Charges of kidnapping, assault and false imprisonment/criminal restraint/criminal confinement. And likely others.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Of course it wouldn't be a war in the literal sense, it's not like infantry squads and/or armored vehicles would be engaging each other in firefights. It's more likely to be planned violent actions against relatively defenseless opposition.

Remember when Clinton getting elected in 92 and events like Ruby Ridge and Waco happened, the militia movement gained a lot of steam??? We are already seeing it but Trump winning the election is going to cause a growth in the New Black Panther party and BLM groups and they will become more and more bold in their actions.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Just read this on FoxNews. What I found interesting is that Chicago law enforcement said that "it could also be the result of young people making stupid decisions". Really? Kidnap, beat and torture a person and it could just be "young people making stupid decisions"? Wow! Let's hope the prosecutor has more guts and intelligence to treat this one as a hate crime and aggressively pursue felony charges vs. misdemeanor charges. Charges of kidnapping, assault and false imprisonment/criminal restraint/criminal confinement. And likely others.
Look at Don Lemon's response, it will make you sick:

I guess Dylann Roof had bad home training too.

Idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread