4 post lift help please

CobraCarrera

Established Member
It actually uses the air to release the safety locks when you want to lower the lift. You raise it up a few inches off the stops, press on the lock release button, the solenoids actuate, the locks release, then you lower it down. Between the cable locks and the pneumatic locks, I feel very safe underneath it! I've used it to do 2 exhaust systems on my own cars in the last few months, and numerous other jobs on my dad's cars. Needless to say I'd like to get out of my apartment and into a house with a garage with higher ceilings soon. Good luck OP:beer:

Good to know...Thank You for explaining it....Seems like Bend Pak is the way to go......

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Good to know...Thank You for explaining it....Seems like Bend Pak is the way to go......

Sure thing! My dad was also looking at the Backyard Buddy and was pretty dead set on it, but after doing more research, evidently Bendpak sells like 1000 units to every 1 that Backyard Buddy sells...and most people love the Bendpak they own. Not to mention, it was half the price! :burnout:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Sure thing! My dad was also looking at the Backyard Buddy and was pretty dead set on it, but after doing more research, evidently Bendpak sells like 1000 units to every 1 that Backyard Buddy sells...and most people love the Bendpak they own. Not to mention, it was half the price! :burnout:

Where can you have it shipped though...My buddy works in a warehouse with a loading dock with forklift access and he said that I could possibly have it shipped there, but I would like to have a additional option...Where do people have theirs shipped to?

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Where can you have it shipped though...My buddy works in a warehouse with a loading dock with forklift access and he said that I could possibly have it shipped there, but I would like to have a additional option...Where do people have theirs shipped to?

I wasn't there when it was delivered or Installed, but it was delivered right to my parents house, and they paid a few hundo to have it professionally installed.

Users who are viewing this thread