5.4 4valve notch

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I saw that Cotton was there. He is right around the corner form me in Agawam. I go by his shop all the time. Some fast GN come out of there.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I saw that Cotton was there. He is right around the corner form me in Agawam. I go by his shop all the time. Some fast GN come out of there.

oh he was? Fastest GN I saw was one I raced...ran 8.5x. I had him out of the hole...similar r/t's and I had a 1.37 to his 1.4x but by the 330' he was flying past me...lol

5.4 notch

Established Member
5.4notch

sounds like it was a good time,and weather was good. how was the car count was it a good amount of cars jake??

5.4 notch

Established Member
5.4notch

thats cool so there were a good amount of cars,let me know jake if anything else is coming up.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Forgive my ignorance but wasn't this car featured in 5.0 in June of 04? If so I ironically picked that issue up today and reread the article about that car to serve as a muse for my upcoming ModFox project. Looking great man!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I think that it will be it for the season at this point. Jake rung it out lol.

haha..yea Im done...Steve was trying to get me to go back this weekend but the car is maxed out. maybe if it was an event. Ive had enough 9.9-10.0 passes to just go for test and tune. time to make some tweaks and start up again in March / April

20stang02

Established Member
Sick setup...but stop screwing around with drag radials and just throw a slick on there imo...no point in running a DR with the power you are making

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Sick setup...but stop screwing around with drag radials and just throw a slick on there imo...no point in running a DR with the power you are making

drag radials on a properly setup car are just as good as slicks

5.4 notch

Established Member
5.4notch

drag radials are fine just need to set up my suspension for them.and put in a boost controller. im going to have dennis at dmc dial it in .

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member

drag radials work period. numerous cars have been sub 1.20 60 fts with them. more stability than a slick and less rolling resistance. a drag radial will almost allways back half better than a slick. theres a reason drag radials were banned from nmra sso. john kolivas showed up at bowling green with 275/60/15's mt et street radials and went 7.30's at 194. setting the class record and winning the race.
all the cars in this video are running drag radials
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC-en3JXm58"]YouTube- Outlaw Radial Tire Championship Action Packed Promo Number 5[/ame]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread