5.4 4valve notch

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
18's might look good but no sidewall for traction.. Tried and true is 15's if it can fit w brake rotors... Even 15" d/r can maybe hook up but I'd do at least et streets or qtp's... Et streets gave me over .4 sec in the 1/4. And that was w 17's. 12.3's m/t d/r to 11.85 116 mph w a lightning pulley e/t streets. Only way to get a 4k launch.. I did one good run on a decent track w 19 deg.timing. 2 runs total.. First one I botched it... Used to having spray, street and I had none.. Car weight w me was about 3870#...

Last edited:

5.4 notch

Established Member
notch

i ran the car a bunch of times with the 18'' rims on the rear with mt dr and the best i did was 10.3 137 mph. 1.75 60'. not bad going to try it again with the new mickey thomp. dr its a 345/35/18. i will keep you posted.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
i ran the car a bunch of times with the 18'' rims on the rear with mt dr and the best i did was 10.3 137 mph. 1.75 60'. not bad going to try it again with the new mickey thomp. dr its a 345/35/18. i will keep you posted.

Well a 2010 stock gt500 had something like yours but hands down I beat him in 60ft. Wasn't even close.. Not being a azz but just saying w et streets it was a different car... The gt500 ran a 12.18 best w bunch of tries. Good but could be more. Nice car you have btw.... You should be in 9's easy w that speed. Camaro friend went mid 9's w that speed this sunday, th400.

Last edited:

5.4 notch

Established Member
notch

o i agree with you et streets would probably 60' better i just want to do it on a true radial,i have a set of bogarts being built with a single beadlock so i can change tires my self, and will be so much easier. should be fun.

5.4 notch

Established Member
5.4notch

whats going on. yes i put the car on the trailer made 2 hits and it seemed like the track wasnt there, had to pedle the car both time so i said screw it.maybe it was juust not a good nite drag radials. so how did you make out?? your car looks real good.

HIPSI

Established Member
Put a set of m/h on that thing ,you will love them ,best dr i ever had i will never put anything else on my car.trying for the 5 s tommorow if track is open and i love that notch

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Car sounds like a beast. Do you have any videos of it? What turbo is on it?

5.4 notch

Established Member
5.4notch

thanks the car has been real fun,probably going to try those mh iether on my 18'' or the 15''. there is no videos on the car nxt year.the turbo is a small frame precision 78mm.i will be turning it up over the winter.

HIPSI

Established Member
thanks the car has been real fun,probably going to try those mh iether on my 18'' or the 15''. There is no videos on the car nxt year.the turbo is a small frame precision 78mm.i will be turning it up over the winter.
how much boost you running

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
whats going on. yes i put the car on the trailer made 2 hits and it seemed like the track wasnt there, had to pedle the car both time so i said screw it.maybe it was juust not a good nite drag radials. so how did you make out?? your car looks real good.

really? I was amazed at the prep for a street night. my first pass I had a 1.37 60' and went 10.05 @ 132.

got back in line around 730 and I was the 2nd car in lane 7. they took break! I go owell there goes the track! and watch, Ill go first. sure enough here they come and ok lane 7 get ready. so I was the first car in the left lane. friggin car cut a 1.38 and went 10.06 @ 133. I was pleased to say the least.

today was a WHOLE diff story.....terrible TERRIBLE prep today.

Users who are viewing this thread