5-lug 1993 cobra rims a reality

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
TTT - We are currently trying do decide which offset to go with, chime in if you are on the list.

comprepsvo

Established Member
I am putting big baer brakes on front of my 93 cobra with sn 95 arms, I am also putting 2004 IRS in back. so whatever offset is best for me is what I need if anyone knows.

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Well the 99-04 axles are even longer than the 94-98 axles I'm sure you could make the either offset work though.

Last edited:

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
This totally sucks. My heater core just took a shite, along with the A/C clutch, and blower fan. It's gonna run me $750 with parts and labor to get it fixed. That $750 would have paid for a set of these rims.:mj:

93snake93

Established Member
JimJr said:
TTT - We are currently trying do decide which offset to go with, chime in if you are on the list.

So what's the offset going to be? Any chance of a 17X9 for the rearend???

FoxSnk

Established Member
93 347 Cobra said:
This totally sucks. My heater core just took a shite, along with the A/C clutch, and blower fan. It's gonna run me $750 with parts and labor to get it fixed. That $750 would have paid for a set of these rims.:mj:

Save yourself $500-$600 and do the work yourself. It's really not that bad, and you can have it all apart and back together inside a sat. or sun. afternoon. Pulling the dash isn't as complicated as it appears. Now you can still buy the wheels :)

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
93snake93 said:
So what's the offset going to be? Any chance of a 17X9 for the rearend???
Don't know yet, still giving everyone a chance to chime in and no - 8.5" wide only.

93snake93

Established Member
How much input is needed to get a 17X9 for the rear? Because that's my only hold up from getting a set of these wheels.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Heck, you can run a 275 tire on a 7.5" rim. :)

Jim, why don't you buy an extra set of them, and I'll get them off you next year when my wife gets out of school and gets a job. :D

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Dude, I thought you changed your mind. Your on the preorder list again (near the bottom)!

Nevermind, I see you took yourself off again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread