51 Year Old Man Punches 12 Year Old Girl

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Unpopular opinion: I wouldn't have put myself or my family in that situation. Tell me I'm what's wrong with the world or part of a bigger problem, but that initial girl would've just got her ass beat by the mob. No external body will tempt me into a situation where I lose everything I have from my family, to money or my freedom. F that. Not to mention all the consequences one pays after doing a good deed.

This is pretty much inline with my train of thought, nowadays. I hate it having to be like this, but no way I’ll put my family in “peril” for a stranger.

It would have to be a very extreme case for me to try and intervene.

The guy in the video had good intentions, but is now finding himself in a shit storm. Would not want to be him.

Coiled03

Established Member
Exacting justice on someone who "deserves it" is not how the USA legal system works. LOL A lot of people deserve alot of things what matters is what the law says. Even if he gets off scott free his life is going to have a serious reduction in quality from here on out. His business page is already down..

Right, let's focus on that word, "deserved". Of course, that's not how the legal system works. But, it doesn't mean it won't impact the DAs decision (it probably will). It doesn't mean it won't enter the minds of a potential jury (it likely would). And aside from all that, the fact that she deserved it clearly isn't the only reason it was justified. But, hey, you keep on picking out individual words to build your self-righteous case if it makes you feel better.

i'm sure many of you would have applauded the guy if he just would have shot the girl in the face. (^_^) Thankfully we have more level headed people writing the laws and making the decisions here.

Applauded? No.

Lost sleep over it? Also, no.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Is your wife like 90lbs or something and doesn't have ounce of muscle on her. A 4th grader doesn't possess enough strength to keep a grown woman from breaking free.
he is a big kid, and my wife isnt strong and has joint problems. most kids learn at home that there is no consequence for misbehavior. So I applaud the guy in the video for teaching a kid lessons from school of hard knocks.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
he is a big kid, and my wife isnt strong and has joint problems. most kids learn at home that there is no consequence for misbehavior. So I applaud the guy in the video for teaching a kid lessons from school of hard knocks.
I gotcha. I can see how a bigger 4th grader could do that then.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It's shit like this that makes me reconsider segregation.
To be effective you'd have to figure out how to segregate assholes from the rest of the population. No one's figured that out, yet. You start to get real problems when you can't call out an asshole for any reason.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
One of the more solid connections I've seen in while. I'm guessing maximum facial damage was done

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Black people do not want white people interfering in theirn”problems”. Which means to me that they can kill each other all they want. Im not interfering and risking them turning on me or putting my family in danger
Thats how it works in prisons

josephcostello

Established Member
Should the old man should've punched her? Probably not, even if she kept pushing him it wouldn't justify him doing the same to her. Her b**** ass seriously thought she could get away with cussing him out, provoking him, and tempting him to do something to her. By her getting laid on her ass she'll most likely think the next time she tries to pick on a man bigger than her, or more importantly not going through life with such hatred, disrespect and a "fists up" approach to people. Hats off to the old man teaching her something she'll never forget.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
911 call.
FB_IMG_1548265690836.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548265701975.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548265706669.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548265710334.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548265714217.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548265718670.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548265723706.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548265730603.jpeg

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Geez, I wouldn't even throw down against that guy, what is he 6'-3"?

Actions have consequences.

The girl (can we call her a girl since she doesn't act like a girl?) is a product of a culture "look how bad ass I am" with a toxic mix of "I ain't afraid of no one". You get into enough fights in your life and you learn that you really do not want to get into fights.

But since little miss dumbass didn't have daddy at home to rumble her preschool mind, she thought she could win that fight.

My kids are grown, but both make comments now and again that you could wrestle with dad, but if you bit Dad, or popped Dad with a punch, they learned that fun is fun but poke the bear too hard and BOOM.

E

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Throw away kid, doing throw away kid stuff. There will be no lesson learned, it’s too late, she’s lost, as are most urban youth with no father or role model.

The only thing she learned was that she needs to either arm herself or learn not to take on people bigger then her head on.

Users who are viewing this thread