56 F100 almost there

WILDF6

Established Member
About 18 months ago i purchased this 56 F100, had problems getting it imported and futher problems getting it registered (Still not). Not that i have both the funds and time to play with the big old girl again im on the hunt for a engine/trans combo for it. Anyway this is how it looks presently

WILDF6

Established Member
Customs denied the import and wouldnt let it off the wharf, managed to get it off with some help from a friend but i havent been able to get it registered since. Only sat at the wharf for a week :)

Thanks for th link

WILDF6

Established Member
137co.jpg

135hv.jpg

134ed.jpg

132rzw.jpg

WILDF6

Established Member
It sounds tough with it's little 5.0L in it but thats about it, its getting trim and a conversion done atm and then its time for an engine & trans combo. Was thinking about running a Boss 302 engine but not sure what work is involved in the swap or if its possible

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
hot damn that thing looks nasty.

coposrv

Established Member
Truck looks nasty. Perfectly done. I would keep a pushrod motor in it. A built FE with dual carbs and a tunnel ram.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wasn't quite expecting that. What an awesome truck you had the great fortune to find and buy. I like it a LOT! :rockon: :beer:

racermatt

Established Member
Beautiful truck! I notice a pinch on the passenger side floorboard, was that done in shipping? Is the truck bagged or does it drive that low? I say go for the Boss swap it would be sick!!

Users who are viewing this thread