56 F100 Lightning Project

56lightning

Established Member
Just got the exhaust done last week by Ed Hansen exhaust in san diego. Went with 3in, x-pipe and twin single chamber flowmaster mufflers exiting the sides. Sounds good. Need to mount heat exchanger, seat, lights, install glass and a few other misc things and it will be ready for the road. You tube link to hear exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5pKRlU-rcA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

56lightning

Established Member
Updates??

Ive been working away on the 56. Last few weeks ive been restoring seat sliders, window regulators, modifying mustang2 upper control arms for lightning ball joints, modifying inner fenders for power modules, fabbed shift cable brackets etc. Im getting really close to having it on the street. Need to install glass, lights, heat exchanger resivoir, electric fan, upper balll joints and a few other misc things. Cant wait for the test drive. Will take more pics of progress

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Ive been working away on the 56. Last few weeks ive been restoring seat sliders, window regulators, modifying mustang2 upper control arms for lightning ball joints, modifying inner fenders for power modules, fabbed shift cable brackets etc. Im getting really close to having it on the street. Need to install glass, lights, heat exchanger resivoir, electric fan, upper balll joints and a few other misc things. Cant wait for the test drive. Will take more pics of progress

NICE!!! I'm excited and it not even my truck. I love it. :rockon::rockon:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
that looks great. i just picked up a 53 F100 a couple weeks ago. i can't wait to get started on it.

Users who are viewing this thread