5th All-Members GTG - Saturday, June 19, 2010!!

cobra1923

Established Member
I am in either weekend - I'll sign up for condiments (relish, mustard, catsup, ketchup, relish, onions, lettuce)
Maybe I should bring a spare FRPS

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I am in for sure....Red Poison..sorry don't know your name...although weren't you the one that fell asleep at the KART racing? LOL!!
Yeah, thats me... Mustafa is my name. I was up late the night before with my new son, so I don't get much sleep. I get it in where I can.:lol1:

for sure im in... dont know what to bring though..hit me up poison and i shall supply whats needed or bring extras of whatever.. dont know about the cruise though might have to see the pops that night cause he will be gone that sunday.

Cool. At least, show up and check it out. Its an awesome time!

I am in either weekend - I'll sign up for condiments (relish, mustard, catsup, ketchup, relish, onions, lettuce)
Maybe I should bring a spare FRPS

Haaa... yeah, bring it. It would be just my luck that mine takes a dump on me again have have gas running out of my intake filter:bash:

So far so good fellas... one day and we've already got about 15. Plenty of time before the date. Send pm's to those you know would be interested. Get them in here!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sooooo bummed. :cryying:

Like I said in the other thread, I'm registered for Hyperfest that weekend. But if it rains and goes to the 26th, I'm there.

http://www.hyper-fest.com/events/nasa.html

And I might see about skipping Sat at the track and making this. Depends if someone can get my equipment up there for me, so I can head up from the GTG.

Even if I don't make it, I'm there with you in spirit. :thumbsup:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I will be there. Just let me know what you need to bring and you got it.

Mustafa, thanks for stepping up and organizing this!!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I will be there. Just let me know what you need to bring and you got it.

Mustafa, thanks for stepping up and organizing this!!

Hey, I just want to see our club live on... strong, the way it was even before I was a member. Thanks for coming J!:beer:

Lets hope we get a great turnout and some even better weather.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
sweet we are getting alot of interest...i'm probably going to bring some dessert also..cookies and some sweets

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
May be able to make this. Have to check the family schedule and make sure there aren't other plans that will conflict.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
man talk about coming out of the woodwork!!

Hopefully more of this will happen. Last night I looked at the list of members who still have their cobra... I'm sending each and every one a pm. So if you get it and you've already posted up, just ignore.

Ninedown

Established Member
I wish I could make it. Car is still waiting its KB. Have been traveling & no time for the car. Hasnt been driven in 2 years :( Have fun at this event guys!

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I should be able to make it out - I'll post back if not. Put me down for water for now though. :beer::beer:

I'm sure the turbo setup still won't be done by then (I really need to stop dragging my feet on this......), so I'll be rolling N/A. :nonono::nonono::D

Users who are viewing this thread