5th All-Members GTG - Saturday, June 19, 2010!!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Well after 6 straight hours... Everyone that allows pms and names are correct on the members list, has a pm from me about the GTG. Lets hope all this work isn't in vain. Lets get out there!

Gotta run out, I'll update when I get back.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have'nt been to one of these in a while. Sign me up. Either assign me something to bring now or I'll wait to see what the defficientcies are a week prior and help fill in the gap of needed items.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Can't make this event unfortunately. Have fun, be safe and post up some pics for us please.

1slohawk

Established Member
I'm going to try to make it, but a 2+ hour drive each way in a 93 cobra isn't exactly a fun day lol.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
Ill be there, Bringing my pops with me, assign me somthing to bring also or ill do like wheelhopper, and bring something based on whats needed closer to the event, any help i can give let me know thanks alot btw this is shaping up to be a awesome event

Venimus03

Established Member
Well after 6 straight hours... Everyone that allows pms and names are correct on the members list, has a pm from me about the GTG. Lets hope all this work isn't in vain. Lets get out there!

Gotta run out, I'll update when I get back.
Talk about dedication!!! Hope we can get a good amount off people to show!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I am in as there needs to be some more SN-95's, the fiance says she will at least bake some chocolate chip cookies and I can bring something else as well once we see what is needed

Last edited:

yellow03vert

Established Member
I am going to try and make it if I to not work that Saturday. I will not know until that week if I will have to work or not.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
We are going to be at Myrtle Beach that week, so I'm going to have to be a no for now. If something changes I'll let you know.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Tenative on that I have at least one of my Cobras running I am in. If both are running Ill see if one of my friends will drive one up. Now that I am not working at Home Depot anymore I have every weekend off :-D

Edit:
Either way ill be there just cant promise ill be driving a cobra :nonono:
Oh and as far as bringing stuff ill bring some stuff, not sure exactly what yet but I wont come empty handed.

Last edited:

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
Hopefully more of this will happen. Last night I looked at the list of members who still have their cobra... I'm sending each and every one a pm. So if you get it and you've already posted up, just ignore.

UUUGHHHHHHHH! I have to be in Connecticut that weekend.

:cuss:

I would LOVE to attend but will be out of town.

Users who are viewing this thread