5th All-Members GTG - Saturday, June 19, 2010!!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
"Should I tell him?"
"No-no, let someone else. You'll look like you're flaming him!"
"But I can't help myself. I'll be gentle, I promise"
"OK, if you must."

Good thing it's not on the 5th, then. :bash:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking the same thing when I read his post... then I looked down there it was!

Yeah rookie, its on the 19th of june.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
STICKY!!! Thanks DG!

make me a definate!

MY MAN!!!!!!!!!! Now we're talking!

This is going to be a blast. I wanna go on record and suggest a longer cruise than to the ice cream parlor. I'm not sure the path of travel, as I'm usually following the vets of MACA but if someone can put together a nice run, that would be great!

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Talk about dedication!!! Hope we can get a good amount off people to show!
5 people per pm... 20 pm's per page = about 100 people per page (give and take a few)

pms4.jpg

pms3.jpg

pms2.jpg

pms1.jpg

pms5.jpg

Seemed to help out so far. Some people have pm'd me "possible" but I haven't added them because they haven't posted in the thread. So we have a good response so far!

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I'd like to go and take my dad, if I can get him to finally get in the Cobra. Is this event friendly with other cars? My friend has a GTO and would like to come, he wouldn't expect to be parked with the mustangs, just hang out and look. He had me come to a GTO meet/cruise and several of the owners were being dicks even though I was not taking part in their event. I would like to spare him the same bs.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I'd like to go and take my dad, if I can get him to finally get in the Cobra. Is this event friendly with other cars? My friend has a GTO and would like to come, he wouldn't expect to be parked with the mustangs, just hang out and look. He had me come to a GTO meet/cruise and several of the owners were being dicks even though I was not taking part in their event. I would like to spare him the same bs.

In the past, all guests have been welcome. And there's plenty of nearby parking, since the parking lot itself had been just for Cobras.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member

In the past, all guests have been welcome. And there's plenty of nearby parking, since the parking lot itself had been just for Cobras.
^^^+1

I have a friend that had a corvette and an sti and they both came last year. While they didn't park where the cobras parked, they were completely welcome and shared in the festivities. One even brought things to chip in. Both are members on this forum now.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
people coming out of the know where..good job Mustafa on getting the massages to everyone

Thanks Carlos :beer:, I just hope more come. We are pretty close to making this a huge success. I would like to see that happen.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Good thing it's not on the 5th, then. :bash:

Could he possibly have meant the "5th annual GTG" (not the 5th of June)??

I don't have my cobra any more but I would LOVE to come to this. Count me in as bringing pasta salad. :banana:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member

I don't have my cobra any more but I would LOVE to come to this. Count me in as bringing pasta salad. :banana:

Jen? What happen to the car? I'm outta the loop, so I never got that story.

edit: GIN -- ooops!

svtrookie

Established Member

Woops! Sorry about that guys. . I don't know where my head was! I must have seen the 5th and thought June 5th. I should be able to make the 19th.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Jen? What happen to the car? I'm outta the loop, so I never got that story.

edit: GIN -- ooops!

Sold the cobra on April 10 to SVT03DAL in Massachusetts! It was hard for me to sell but in doing so I was able to claim the "debt free" status, which definitely helps me in my attempts to save for a house. I loved the car and miss her more and more each day, but I'll be back in another one soon. I've had a taste of the good life so yall are stuck with me now... :coolman:

NickF1011

Established Member
Count me as a YES!! Been a couple years since I've been to an event. Would like to catch up with the few I have met and meet some new folks! (Someone needs to represent the 96-98's!!)

I'm on the fence looking at the list on what to bring. Let me know what you need and consider it done.

Users who are viewing this thread