5th All-Members GTG - Saturday, June 19, 2010!!

PGreenSVT

Established Member
I'm in though my Cobra is still in pieces. I'll either bring my 95 GT or my 05 Harley truck. I can bring some stuff as well but I'll hold of till we get closer and can bring whatever we need.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Havnt been around in a long time with MACA.. surprised to not get the PM from IronTerp... Good to see other steppin up!

only 57? Was that the 3rd all members gtg? I was at that one, swore there was more cars there. Maybe not.

edit:
Yup just checked. Im currently working with SCCA that weekend at NJMP for our 12 hour enduro"Devil in the Dark". 12pm-12am.

So have a good one guys! This is a great meeting for anyone who has not been to one! MACA is a great bunch of people too. Awesome club. one of the best!

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
So far so good... Even though many cant make it, I'm glad they posted up to lets us all know that we are still going/growing strong. Hopefully one day we'll be able to get everyone together. Maybe have it the same weekend every year so everyone can plan ahead. Its like an expected date/event [like memorial day weekend. Of course not on that weekend because I know many people travel and such... just using that as an example.]

We went from 32x views to 600+ over night. Hopefully more will post up in the days to come. And if you got a pm and posted already, my bad... I just sent it to everyone! Didn't pick out those that already planned on coming.

TrevorR90

Banned
Awww, well I'm a new MACA member, but can't make this event.. I really really really really really want to go to this event. But I'm in the middle of nowhere in Afghanistan until September.. :(

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I'm scheduled to work the 19th, but I may be able to get someone to cover for me. Put me down as a definite maybe. :lol:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Awww, well I'm a new MACA member, but can't make this event.. I really really really really really want to go to this event. But I'm in the middle of nowhere in Afghanistan until September.. :(

You'll be home soon! My hats off to you for keeping us safe! :beer:

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I was just talking to another member about this and I think we should have this event scheduled for the same weekend every year, that way everyone knows when its going to be and they can plan accordingly. It was decided that it would be Father's Day weekend because I don't want it to get rained out and then have it rescheduled so far out that no one shows up because they already planned for something else. That way if it gets rained out, it will be the following weekend. The schedule for this year is pretty much made up, so the picking was slim. I'm going to start a poll and have members vote... that way everyone will be on the same page every year, no matter what. I also feel this is warranted because it is our official club gathering, so why not have it on the same weekend every year?

Last edited:

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I'd love to............................. but we're moving the whole month of June to our new larger location so we can be ready for our Open House in July....Any of you guys feel free to come down for that too !

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
"Should I tell him?"
"No-no, let someone else. You'll look like you're flaming him!"
"But I can't help myself. I'll be gentle, I promise"
"OK, if you must."

I would love to go, but I can't make it on the 5th because of a wedding.

Good thing it's not on the 5th, then. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread